2012 Holiday Gift Guide | Red Rose Simply Indulgent / Salada Green Tea Wellness Teas | Review and Giveaway
Company: Redco Foods
Item Reviewed: Red Rose and Salada Wellness Teas
Item Given Away: Red Rose Teas Gift Pack & Salada Wellness Teas Gift Pack
Start Date: December 10
End Date: December 26
Taken from website… The story of Red Rose Tea began way back in 1894 in Canada. Theodore Harding Estabrooks was born in Wicklow, Carleton County, New Brunswick in 1861. He attended Kerrís Business College in Saint John, New Brunswick, and went into business himself in 1894 on Dock Street in downtown Saint John. He was a local business leader that came up with a great idea… produce and pack a quality blended tea that was consistent from cup to cup. Before that, tea was sold loose from tea chests by local merchants and quality varied a great deal. Mr. Estabrooks’ innovation meant that tea lovers could count on the quality of tea in every Red Rose package — a tradition that continues to this day.
Read more here.
- Low-calorie, all-natural flavors are great alternatives to your readers’ favorite desserts
- Simply Indulgent Teas are available in tea bags and single-serve cups for Keurig® makers
- Tea bag flavors include Cinnamon Streusel, Crème Caramel, Peach Cobbler and Lemon Chiffon
- Single-serve cup flavors include Vanilla Biscotti, Cinnamon Bum, Spice Chai and Sweet Mint
- Affordable at only $5 for 20 bags of tea and $8 for 12 single-serve cups;
- It only takes a few moments to prepare – not hours like the rest of your holiday dinner
- Red Rose gives the chance to take a “time out” from the constant hustle and bustle of your life, and relax and savor a moment doing what they want to do. Perfect for the hectic holidays!
- First entirely green-tea based line of wellness teas
- Blends include Salada Green Tea Metabolism, Digestive Support, Brain Boost, Serenity, Bone Support, Immunity
- May be helpful in warding off illness and the winter blues
- Can be incorporated into delicious green tea cocktails for entertaining during the holidays (we can provide cocktail and non-alcoholic recipes)
There is nothing like a hot cup of tea right before bed, and for me my new favorite is Sweet Mint. It helps me unwind after a long day and allows me to fully relax each evening. I have never really tried different flavored teas until now and I will say that the Lemon Chiffon and Vanilla Biscotti are delicious. I like them so much that I decided to share them with my family They are happy about that and my oldest daughter said that she is glad she tried some because it showed here what she was missing! Love that they sell some of these flavors in K-cups, so much quicker to make and enjoy!
I have been given the opportunity to share a great giveaway where two lucky Dirty t Shirt readers can win the following Prize Packs (1 per pack):
Red Rose Simply Indulgent Prize Pack
- One 20-count box of each of the new tea bag flavors, including Cinnamon Streusel, Crème Caramel, Peach Cobbler and Lemon Chiffon
- One 12-count box of each of the new single-serve cup flavors, including Vanilla Biscotti, Cinnamon Bum, Spice Chai and Sweet Mint
- Chalk board mug with chalk
- To-go/travel mug
- Total ARV: $65
Salada Green Tea Wellness Teas Prize Pack
- One 20-count box of each of the new blends, including Metabolism, Digestive Support, Brain Boost, Serenity, Bone Support, Immunity
- Aluminum water bottle
- Salada gym bag
- Total ARV: $55
Please see rules below to enter to win today!