A Very Special Heart | Review and Giveaway
Company: Very Special Hearts, LLC.
Item Reviewed: A Very Special Heart
Item Given Away: A Very Special Heart
Start Date: February 20
End Date: March 6
A Very Special Heart is dedicated to providing consumers with the ability to take control of their personal health and wellness. The Very Special Heart and Globe have been designed to give any individual or family a powerful tool that assists in critical emergency situations as well as for day-to-day care.
A Very Special Heart™ software has been developed in partnership with FLASHealth, LLC, which specializes in software for the healthcare community. Our web services are powered by InterSystems’ Cache’ and Ensemble technologies, the same technology used internationally and by the top 10 hospitals in the United States.
Your Very Special Heart™ can be worn as a necklace or used as a keychain or purse clip (keychain/purse clip included). One side has an elegant filigree pattern, the other side – a smooth, contemporary finish. But it’s what’s inside this heart that makes it so very special.
Inside your Very Special Heart™ lies an incredible feat of engineering, which allows you to carry all of your Personal Health Records…and a dose of emergency medication. You can also carry all of your family’s health records and secure copies of important documents (passports, driver’s licenses, birth certificates etc).
This is the wallet ID card that is provided with each Very Special Heart™ and Globe. This card tells emergency personnel where you carry your Very Special Heart™ or Globe.
This card instructs emergency medical personnel to connect your Heart or Globe to a USB port to view your lifesaving Emergency Medical Information.
Why do you need A Very Special Heart?
In an emergency, Doctors and EMTs make crucial decisions about your medical treatment. These decisions are based on the best information available. Without reliable, detailed information, critical treatment maybe delayed…and this may mean the difference between life or death.
With your Very Special Heart™ or Globe there are no delays. When it’s plugged into any PC, anywhere in the world, your Very Special Heart™ software* automatically displays your emergency medical information.
Below is what your information looks like when it is plugged in to a computer…
This is one of those products that has a lot of importance and that I wholeheartedly recommend everyone getting. It could be a matter of life or death. Ever since I received my A Very Special Heart to review and add to my I Love Tech Gadgets week I have learned the importance of it and have been making a big push for all the members of my family and my friends to get one for themselves. I do not like thinking about the worst case scenario but I do, and having this has actually eased my mind a bit about what would happen if I was unconscious in an accident. I am using mine as a keychain and have instructed medical personnel to look to my key chain for my medical information. I love this product and I am so happy to ave it now. Like I said I HIGHLY recommend A Very Special Heart to everyone!
Good news! I am hosting a giveaway for one Dirty Shirt reader to win their own Special Heart. Please see rules below to enter today!
- MAIN RULE – Go to A Very Special Heart’s website and find one other document you would like to put on your heart and come back and tell me in comments what it is. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste – @Jentifa is giving away A Very Special Heart! Check it out here http://bit.ly/9KGPrb. Then come back and leave the direct link to your tweet (go to your twitter account, click on the words when your tweet was sent (ie. 5 seconds ago) and copy and paste that link in comments.
- 1 Extra Entry – Become a fan of A Very Special Heart and leave a separate comment that you did.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This giveaway will run through midnight on March 6, with winner being announced the morning of March 7. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.