Ahnu Footwear Review And Giveaway
At Ahnu, we engineer footwear to live by. And in every pair, our quality, technology, style and sustainability redefine what it means to be an outdoor performance and lifestyle brand.
Life is a balancing act between work and play, family and friends, self and society. If our designs simplify, streamline or amplify your endeavors, then we’ve accomplished what we set out to do.
Our product goal is to achieve uncompromising footwear performance. We work with leading biomechanists, designers and athletes to develop footwear that will provide the appropriate balance of traction, grip, flexibility, cushioning and durability for a variety of outdoor activities whether on trails, beaches or sidewalks.
We use the latest, cutting edge materials and best practices in biomechanical design to provide support, comfort and protection without fashion tech or faux gimmicky design.
I have had the chance to review one of the best made, most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever slipped my feet into. Talk about walking on clouds, that is the feel you get when wearing a pair of Ahnu shoes, not that I have ever walked on clouds, but in my mind wearing these shoes is what it would feel like. I was lucky in trying out the Kick shoes below:
Now that is a shoe! This versatile, lightweight multi-use mary jane offers breathability, cushioning, support and traction for taking on the town, standing on the grassy sidelines or walking on groomed trails. Designed for all day comfort, traditional walking, and travel and comes in the following colors: Black, Garnet Red, Smokey Brown and Dark Slate
With great features like:
- Easy on/off webbing pull
- Dual density EVA sock liner with ETC lining for reduced friction and heat build up.
- Highly breathable hydrophobic mesh upper
- shock absorbent
- Non-marking, slip resistant, self-cleaning lugs that provide traction on varied surfaces
I am very impressed with my shoes. I enjoy them so much they have now become my theme park shoes which allow me to walk around all day and not have tired, sore feet afterward. My husband and kids are jealous because they all have sore feet after a day at the park. Must work on restocking their shoes to Ahnu shoes!
I found my fit to be a very comfortable one and I recommend that everyone has a pair of Ahnu shoes! Seriously, in my opinion there is no better walking shoe around! And I have the amazing chance to share this with one lucky Dirty Shirt reader. See rules below to win one pair of your choice of Ahnu shoes in Men’s, Women’s or Kids. Any size, Any style!
- MAIN RULE – Go to Ahnu’s website and choose which is your favorite from either the Men’s, Women’s or Kids section and come back and tell me in comments what it is. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Become a fan of Ahnu on Facebook and write a comment on their wall stating which shoes are your favorites and that you came from The Dirty Shirt Giveaway, then come back here and let me know in comments that you did.
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry for Tweeting about this giveaway. Please leave direct URL in comments so I can check or @jentifa
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow Pale Morning PR on Twitter and leave a comment that you are following them.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This giveaway will run through midnight on May 28, with winner being announced the morning of May 29. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.