Azula | Review and Giveaway
Julie is a full-time mom to four children and Laura is a full time working mom with two children. Like you, we struggle with many of the same things…no time for ourselves, lack of balance, lots of stress, too many errands and too much to do. We began to share something new; a passion and need to simplify our lives.
From our fast paced, crazy lives, an idea was born. An idea to launch a company dedicated to creating products that solve problems for women in a fun, simple, and creative way. prettySMART! was born.
The Azula is a flexible, water resistant and fashionably-designed mat that women and girls place at the edge of the swimming pool to keep their bathing suits from snagging while sitting down.
Whether a woman spends $20 or $200 on a bathing suit, she knows it gets snagged when sitting at the edge of the pool. Snagging shortens the life of the suit and looks unattractive. Most women use towels to protect their suits from snagging on the rough cement, however towels get wet and heavy and are bulky. Now there’s the Azula!
Azula can be found at MyAzula.com in many different patterns and designs from $5.00 to $14.49.
Oh my gosh, this product is a life saver, okay it’s not a life saver but it certainly is a bathing suit saver! Living in Florida and having a pool, which I swim in regularly has really taken it’s toll on the bum of my bathing suit. I have been through countless suit bottoms before I was introduced to the wonderful Azula! Now my current bathing suit will last as I sit poolside, dangling my feet in the water. I love this product, and let me tell you I have also used it to sit on bleachers at Sea World and at a baseball game as well as taking along to the park so I don’t have to sit on the dirty picnic table benches and ruin my pants. Genius product and I highly recommend it to everyone! Would make a great stocking stuffer!
I received the Peace design Azula for my review (as shown above) and I have been given the opportunity to also give one away to one Dirty Shirt reader. Please see rules below to enter to win one today.
- MAIN RULE – Go to the Azula design page and find your favorite design, then come back and tell me what it is in the comments. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Fan The Dirty Shirt on my new Facebook Page widget (scroll down on right side) and leave a separate comment that you did.
- 1 Extra Entry – Add my Christmas button to your site and let me know you did in a separate comment (code is at the top of blog)
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste – Merry Christmas! @Jentifa is giving away an Azula! Check it out here http://bit.ly/LO1CB. Then come back and leave the direct link to your tweet (go to your twitter account, click on the words when your tweet was sent (ie. 5 seconds ago) and copy and paste that link in comments.
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow prettySMART! on Twitter and leave a separate comment that you did.
- 1 Extra Entry – Fan The Azula on Facebook and leave a separate comment that you did.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This giveaway will run through midnight on November 18, with winner being announced the morning of November 19. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.