Back Door Vacuum Shop| Cleaning Supplies | Review and Giveaway
A lot of people ask me, “Why do you call your store the Back Door Vacuum Shop?” Well, the story begins when I started fixing vacuums in 1988. I used to do it in our home. Friends and family would bring me their vacuums to be fixed and of course they all came through the BACK DOOR.
After a year of trying to fix vacuums in my back room we decided it was time to move. So we rented our second location in a house on a busy street in Uxbridge, Mass. It was a converted house and I rented what used to be the old living and dining rooms. But to get into my store you had to use the BACK DOOR.
It was a beautiful French door that opened into my showroom, so with that we kept the name ”Back Door Vacuum Shop” and designed the logo to match.
In 1996 we had the opportunity to move into a building right behind the house. We spent a year fixing it up and moved in on August 1, 1997. We have been in this location ever since. It seems everywhere we go,the name always seems to fit.
Not only hard-working but fun to use! Sparkle scrub sponges are safe for any porcelain, glassware and non-stick surface. Will not scratch, yet tough on grime.
These sparkly sponges have added a special gleam to my kitchen and they don’t scratch my delicate coating but sure do get the grease and gunk off my dishes. I am constantly buying sponges to find just the right one and I think I have found it.
These black/leopard gloves, as seen on Desperate Housewives, have a way of making you feel glam in the kitchen. Who says the chore of doing dishes has to have you wearing the plain yellow or blue gloves sold in supermarkets? With these gloves you will feel like a dish washing diva!
I have been given the opportunity to host a giveaway of the black and leopard print gloves to one Dirty Shirt reader so you too can be glamorous in your kitchen. See rules below to enter today!
- MAIN RULE – Tell me in comments what your favorite household chore is. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste – @Jentifa is giving away a pair of Leopard Print Cleaning Gloves! Check it out here http://tinyurl.com/yeatqnp. Then come back and leave the direct link to your tweet (go to your twitter account, click on the words when your tweet was sent (ie. 5 seconds ago) and copy and paste that link in comments.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This giveaway will run through midnight on October 11, with winner being announced the morning of October 12. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.