Brunch With Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles | Review and Giveaway
Company: Sara Lee Corporation
Item Reviewed: Jimmy Dean Original Sausage Crumbles
Item Given Away: Full Value Coupons 3 Winners
Start Date: May 9
End Date: May 23
Jimmy Dean has made it easier to enjoy at-home “brunching” with the introduction of Hearty Sausage Crumbles, which was recently honored as a 2011 Product of the Year in the Breakfast Category, voted on by over 60,000 consumers! Crumbles are fully cooked and ready in minutes (just heat and eat), and they even come in a handy re-sealable pouch, making it quicker and easier to add hearty and flavorful sausage to your favorite recipe.
This Spring as the weather changes from cold to perfect think about having brunch outdoors and make your life a whole lot easier by using the new Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles in some amazing recipes! Like the one below that I tried out this past weekend and it was an INSTANT hit!!
Sausage Spinach Omelet Roll
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Jimmy Dean® Hearty Original Sausage Crumbles
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 4 cups packed spinach leaves
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Spray a 15×10-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Line with a piece of parchment or wax paper. Spray paper with additional cooking spray.
- Beat eggs, milk, flour, green onion, salt and pepper into large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended.
- Carefully pour into pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Cook sausage and mushrooms in a large skillet over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Stir in spinach: cook and stir until spinach is wilted.
- Loosen eggs from sides of pan and carefully invert onto another piece of parchment or waxed paper. Top with sausage mixture and 3/4 cup cheese. Roll-up.
- Place on back on baking pan. Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into slices.
I have been given the opportunity to host a giveaway for three lucky Dirty t Shirt readers to try out Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles out for themselves. Three of you will receive a full value coupon. Please see rules below to enter to win today!
- MAIN RULE – Which of the three flavors above would you most like to try out? (Original, Hot, or Turkey) (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in header) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste – @Jentifa is giving away Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles Coupons – 3 Winners! Check it out here http://goo.gl/q0t9m. Then come back and leave the direct link to your tweet (go to your twitter account, click on the words when your tweet was sent (ie. 5 seconds ago) and copy and paste that link in comments.
- 1 Extra Entry – Friend me on Google Friend Connect on sidebar and leave a separate comment that you did.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This giveaway will run through midnight on May 23, with winner being announced the morning of May 24. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.