Carolyn’s Kitchen Review and Giveaway
The newest item added to the Christmas Giveaway is Carolyn’s Kitchen aprons.
Who says your apron has to be raggedy? You have got to see these aprons!! Carolyn West, designer, producer and owner of Carolyn’s Kitchen has the best selection of aprons and gloves for all your cooking and baking needs. Wearing a vintage style apron and gloves set will put the spice into any recipe you try. These aprons are a fun gift for any occasion and you just have to pick one up for yourself! She has so many wonderful styles of aprons that I am sure you will find the perfect one. And check out the media coverage she has received. Who doesn’t like these amazing aprons?
And you know what? Carolyn has graciously donated the apron above for me to giveaway to one of my lucky readers. Rules are as follows:
- MAIN RULE – Go to Carolyn’s Kitchen and tell me your favorite style apron that she has (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Place my Christmas Giveaway button on your side bar and leave a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button on the top left sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog
This Christmas Giveaway will run through the month of November ending at midnight on November 30th. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and submitted to PRIZEYWinners as well as notified via email the first week of December. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.