CheekyChewz Review And Giveaway
WE ARE THE FIRST.
Cheeky Chewz dried fruit bars are an Australian innovation and the first product of its kind on the market containing nothing but real fruit.
WE ARE NOT FAKE.
Our products have no added sugar, sulphur or preservatives. Only the stones/cores of the fruit are removed, with the whole fruit, skin and all, naturally preserved as a raw food.
A HEALTHY SNACK IN A BAR.
Eating one Cheeky Chewz bar is the equivalent of eating three pieces of fresh fruit. The bars also have a Low Glycemic Index of 21.
I recently had the opportunity to try out these 100% pure fruit bars and I have to say that they were pretty good. It is always hard for me to try out something new, because I am so used to the sugars and all that. But I really liked these. Especially the Tropical bar. I love tha CheekyChewz are healthy and I gave some to my toddler and she kept coming back for more, and was really upset when it was all gone. CheekyChewz are a definite must have in my household.
- APPLE – Apples provide essential vitamins, minerals and fibre. They contain pectin which has been shown to aid digestion as well as boron which helps harden bones.
- APRICOT- Apricots are high in beta carotene and Vitamin A and C and are a good source of potassium.
- BANANA- Bananas are a good source of potassium as well as fibre and vitamins C and B6.
- BLACKBERRY – Blackberries are a good source of antioxidants, vitamin B and folate and high in fibre.
- BLUEBERRY – Blueberries are high in antioxidants and are free of sodium. They are also a good source of fibre and vitamin C.
- GUAVA – Guava is rich in vitamins A and C, omega-3 and -6 polyunsaturated fatty acids and especially high in fibre.
- MANGO – Mango is high in fibre, vitamin C and antioxidants and containing essential vitamins and minerals.
- PASSIONFRUIT – Passionfruit is high in vitamin A, potassium and fibre.
- PEACH – Peach is a good source of fibre and helps keep blood sugar and cholesterol low. They include flavonoids and also deliver 10% of recommended daily intake of vitamin C.
- PINEAPPLE – Pineapple is fat free, very low in sodium and cholesterol free. It is also a good source of vitamins C and B1 and maganese.
- RASPBERRY – Raspberry does not include fat and sodium and is high in fibre, vitamin C and folate.
- STRAWBERRY – Strawberry is a good source of fibre, potassium, vitamin C, folic acid and antioxidants.
These bars come in the following varieties: Apricot, Peach, Tropical, Mixed Berry. They are all good so I recommend you getting some for yourself today. And because of the generosity of CheekyChewz I am able to offer a box of any variety of CheekyChewz to one lucky reader. To enter see rules below:
- MAIN RULE – Tell me in in comments what your favorite fruit is and which of the following bars you would choose if you are the winner: Apricot, Peach, Tropical or Mixed Berry (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry for Tweeting about this giveaway. Please leave direct URL in comments so I can check.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This giveaway will run through midnight on March 2, with winner being announced the morning of March 3. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.