Chex Mix Bars Review and Giveaway
For my second Christmas Giveaway I am happy to say I will turn you to chocolate. You are going to love this!!
If you are like me you love chocolate!! And because I love chocolate I jumped at the chance to try out the new Turtle Chex Mix Bars. And let me tell you I was in HEAVEN!!! The bars have a mixture of crunchy Chex pieces, pretzels, peanuts and chocolate and caramel. Heaven I tell ya. And thats not even the best part!! Each bar is less than 150 calories. Sweet. That they are.
My “Basket of Indulgence” contained other chocolate goodies like:
- Chocolate Candles
- Caramel Lotion (which smells so good!)
- A Loofah
- A Hand Massager
- A Nail Brush
- A Spa Towel
So, I hope you can see exactly why I was in heaven! And guess what??? I will be able to offer 3, YES 3 of my readers a chance to experience the heavenly taste of these Turtle Chex Bars which come with your very own Basket of Indulgence. Rules are as follows:
- MAIN RULE – Tell me your favorite chocolate treat (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Place my Christmas Giveaway button on your side bar and leave a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button on the top left sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog
This Christmas Giveaway will run through the month of November ending at midnight on November 30th. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and submitted to PRIZEYWinners as well as notified via email the first week of December. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.