Crash Course For New Dads Review And Giveaway
I have had the chance to review the book Crash Course For New Dads: Tools, Checklists and Cheat-Sheets by Greg Bishop the Head Coach at Boot Camp For New Dads. And can I just say, where were you for my last two children? Seriously this is THE book for all new dads to have. I am amazed with this book and I think you will be too.
This book has it all from a pull out childbirth coaching guide to many detailed charts, I love this book. It takes the one thing that not too many men take the time to really get to know about and explains how to handle it all and to help the mother get through labor, delivery and beyond. Here is more on the book:
Welcome to Crash Course for New Dads, an orientation to fatherhood unlike any other, anywhere. It’s what you really need to know, from guys who tell it straight, in easy-to-grasp lists, charts and tear-out tools. Get ready to not only survive fatherhood – but thrive – thanks to tips from over 200,000 participants in the nationally acclaimed Boot Camp For New Dads workshops:
- Ramping up for Birth: essential to-do lists to prepare for the big day
- Infant Care 101: step-by-steps for diapering, swaddling, bathing, feeding and more
- Survival Strategies: how-to manage the 24/7 job of parenting a newborn
- Supporting Mom: helpful how-tos for easing her transition into motherhood
- Troubleshooting Guide to Crying Babies: time tested techniques
- Answer Your Questions: “Will I be able to provide?”, “Is my freedom over?”
- Baby-Proofing Basics: household safety, CPR, emergency instructions
- Bond With Your Baby: month-by-month escapades for connection and fun
- Recapturing Romance: everyday ways to get your love life back
- Childbirth Coaching Guide: this unique tear-out is a must to bring to the hospital
With six brothers, six sisters and four kids of his own, Greg Bishop had changed a lot of diapers when he started Boot Camp For New Dads (BCND.org) in 1990. Today, he and 400 other Boot Camp coaches conduct workshops in 43 states, the U.S. Military, England and Australia, and have been featured on ABC World News, The Today Show, and Good Morning America. Your purchase helps BCND assure every child a father to count on, no matter what.
How is that for knowing what they are doing. I am so thouroughly impressed with this book and BCND and what they do for men to get them prepared for one of the most joyous times. This book is so complete that I know it will help all dads. I so wish I would have known about this during my pregnancies. I highly recommend this book and I give them a virtual standing ovation! Read on for two exciting opportunies.
#1 – If you can’t wait to see if you won this book please go here to purchase online and input code DirtyShirt for 20% off your order of the book.
Follow the rules below to win your very own copy of a book that every soon to be or new dad needs:
- MAIN RULE – Tell me in comments one thing you wish your significant other knew or what you want your significant other to know about your pregnancy and/or birth. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry for Tweeting about this giveaway. Please leave direct URL in comments so I can check.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and to the Dads Adventure website.
This giveaway will run through midnight on January 27, with winner being announced the morning of January 28. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and submitted to PRIZEYWinners as well as notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.