Crazy Machines | Wii Game | Review and Giveaway
Company: Think Smart Games
Item Reviewed: Crazy Machines for the Wii
Item Given Away: Crazy Machines for the Wii – 5 Winners
Start Date: August 19
End Date: September 2
THE SCATTY PROFESSOR IS BACK with his wacky lab filled with falling anvils, rolling spheres, floating balloons, dancing crash-test-dummies and flying turtles to mention just few of his outrageous tools and gadgets. All are at the players disposal to use as they set up crazy machines and start wacky chain reactions while solving some of the most outrageous riddles known to man as the weird science of the Professor sends them on a trip around the world.
So, Go Ahead – Break his riddles!
More than 100 items for player to create and solve some very weird science experiments. With over 100 levels there’s unlimited possibilities for creativity and fun that can be developed independently or shared with family and friends. There are also seven beautifully animated “cartoon quality” setting like the Caribbean and North Pole.
- Action Mode – Play alone and break the riddles.
- Coop Mode – Break the Riddles together.
- Party Mode – Play against each other.
- Sandbox Mode – Set up your own wacky chain reactions and share them with your friends.
- Full use of the Wii Controllers.
If you are looking for a game that really makes you think then Crazy Machines is that game! Best part of this game is that you can either play by yourself, which is how I like to play, or you can play with the cooperation of someone else and even better, and how my daughter likes to play, in Party Mode against her friends! I love listening to them play together and compete against each other! They really have a fun time. I love the fact that this game is also not a quick game, with all the levels in it my kids can play for awhile and not see the same puzzle. Good game to get you thinking!
I have been given the opportunity to host a giveaway of Crazy Machines for the Wii and 5 Dirty t Shirt readers can win! Please see rules below to enter to win today!
- MAIN RULE – Tell me in comments what your or your child’s favorite Wii game is. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in header) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste – @Jentifa is giving away Wii Crazy Machines Games – 5 Winners! Check it out here http://bit.ly/oOGnEa. Then come back and leave the direct link to your tweet (go to your twitter account, click on the words when your tweet was sent (ie. 5 seconds ago) and copy and paste that link in comments.
- 1 Extra Entry – Friend me on Google Friend Connect on sidebar and leave a separate comment that you did.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This giveaway will run through midnight on September 2, with winner being announced the morning of September 3. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.