Dancing With The Stars Fitness DVDs | Review and Giveaway
Dance Off The Pounds
On ABC’s DANCING WITH THE STARS™, contestants shed countless pounds and inches, and now you can too! With three different cardio dance routines – Swing, Jive and the Quickstep – led by pro dancers Kym, Dmitry and Lacey will teach you to dance like a star as you shrink your waistline and sculpt lean muscle. Each routine gets your body warmed up with the signature moves of the featured dances before progressively adding on to create complete, calorie-blasting workouts – so you can learn with ease and get dancer fit all at once. Join the fat-burning fun and dance your way to a superstar body!
- Swing – America’s official ballroom dance delivers pound-shedding cardio fun with traditional East and West Coast Swing and leg-sculpting Lindy Hop moves like the Susie Q, Heel-Toe Swivels and the Shimmy-Shake.
- Jive – Be the coolest cat on the dance floor and watch those pounds melt of with the fast-paced English Jive, and burn head-to-toe calories with lively kicks and rocking hips.
- Quickstep – America’s ragtime favorite combines the Jive, Lindy and Fox-Trot for a full throttle weight-loss workout that slims the core, butt and legs.
- Cooldown – Roll your hips and stretch your muscles with a dancers’ cooldown set to the soothing tempo of rhythm and blues.
Dance Body Tone
On ABC’s DANCING WITH THE STARS™, contestants shed countless pounds and inches, and now you can too! With three fun routines – a sizzling Latin combo, a tantalizing Tango, and a jazzy-funk Freestyle – pro dancers Kym, Dmitry and Lacey will teach you to dance like a star as you shrink your waistline and sculpt lean muscle. Transform your body with this body-sculpting routine and achieve a stronger, sexier you!
- Latin – Feel your torso, waist and hips take on a leaner, sexier shape as your body moves to the Mambo, the Cha-Cha, the Merengue and the mother of all Latin dances, the Rumba.
- Tango – This sultry Argentine dance shapes and tones the legs and buttocks with traditional Gaucho moves like lunges, fans and flicks plus powerful “boleo” high-kicks and traditional Tango turns.
- Freestyle – Bursting with energy and flair, this head-to-toe sculpting routine combines the fitness of jazz and the freestyle of funk for a full-body makeover.
- Cooldown – Stretch and way to a seductive Rumba rhythm as you lower your heart rate, increase flexibility and soothe your newly sculpted muscles.
Dance is a passion of mine. I grew up with it and only wish I could still be as active as I once was. But living through one of my favorite dance shows I can watch in awe at all the new dancers out there. Two of my favorite dancers, Dmitry and Lacey have put out two new dance workout DVDs, which I had the great pleasure of reviewing and boy did I get a workout! My favorite of the two is Dance Tone Body but both of them are now a new part of my exercise routine and I am happy to be dancing again in a round about way. I love these DVDs, they are fun and full of energy! I recommend them to everyone!
And I have the ability to share them both with one lucky Dirty Shirt reader. Please see rules below to win both of these Dancing With the Stars fitness DVDs today.
- MAIN RULE – Tell me in comments what your current workout is OR your favorite dancer on any of the current dance shows on TV. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste – @Jentifa is giving away Dancing With The Stars Fitness DVDs! Check it out here http://bit.ly/8kIzG9. Then come back and leave the direct link to your tweet (go to your twitter account, click on the words when your tweet was sent (ie. 5 seconds ago) and copy and paste that link in comments. Or you can use the new Tweet button below this post in the Share area.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This giveaway will run through midnight on January 2, with winner being announced the morning of January 3. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.