Diaper Dude | Review and Giveaway
Diaper Dude is a lifestyle and a Brand that was born from the idea that fatherhood doesn’t have to be complicated or xxx (un-cool). Diaper Dude, Dad Diaper Bag created by Chris Pegula, is a movement that began after the birth of the first of his three children by turning feminine-style diaper bags into ones that dads would want to carry. Pegula noticed that most diaper bags and accessories sold at retail stores were designed with women’s sense of style in mind. Instead of carrying his baby-stuff around in a gym bag or backpack, Pegula created The Diaper Dude for dads. By merging hip styles with functionality, The Diaper Dude, Dad Diaper Bag appeals to image-conscience men everywhere looking for ease of use.
When I was asked to review a few of he Diaper Dude products my husband got excited. You see he is always saying that diaper bags and most baby stuff is only made for women to carry around. In fact most of the time when he has our youngest he carries just one diaper with him, and miraculously he has not needed any change of clothes, of course she saves that for me. So to say he was happy about a company that makes things for Dads to use is an understatement.
The DudePack is the perfect accessory for the on-the-go family. This cool sack has sporty messenger styling and lots of handy features for any activities. The pack itself opens to a complete transportable changing station, some other features include: 4 large compartments with additional wet dry pouch, 2 mesh compartments, padded changing pad compartment, slip sleeve, isolated food pouch, and clips for a stroller strap.
And the best part of the DudePack is that it opens to become a complete changing station.
The DudePack I received was orange and brown, like the blanket below.
Don’t forget the water resistant, machine washable Diaper Dude Blanket for all outdoor activities weather at the beach, pool, park or backyard. This accessory will ensure a comfortable lounging spot for you and the fam wherever you take it.
This blanket measures approximately 5 feet height and 4.25 feet length.
We use this blanket when we go to the theme parks so we can find a nice grassy area to sit and have lunch.
We love these products, especially my husband, but now I am happy when he has our daughter as I know I pack all the essentials into a bag that he will now carry. This set would make a great baby shower gift, and will make the dad-to-be very happy! I recommend these Diaper Dude products to everyone! And I have great news, one lucky Dirty Shirt reader has an opportunity to win both these products in the Ultimate Diaper Dude Giveaway. See rules below to enter…
- MAIN RULE – Check out the Diaper Dude store here and find another product that you like and come back and tell me in comments what it is. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste – @Jentifa is hosting an Ultimate Diaper Dude Giveaway! Check it out here http://tinyurl.com/nuafev. Then come back and leave the direct link to your tweet (go to your twitter account, click on the words when your tweet was sent (ie. 5 seconds ago) and copy and paste that link in comments.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and the Diaper Dude website.
This giveaway will run through midnight on September 14, with winner being announced the morning of September 15. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.