Durtbagz Review And Giveaway
I love the next entry into the Christmas Giveaway. They are fun and durable they are durtbagz
The concept of how they came up with their product is great. Their motto is: No Sign Left Behind, their mission is to make people point and laugh at you while you are wearing your durtbagz gear. Before I confuse you anymore here is an excerpt from their website:
It all started when I saw the sign. Literally.
On a hike in Tucson, I saw the most ridiculous street sign. It showed a biker that had taken his bike over the edge of a bridge and was just falling onto the rocks below. And it didn’t stop there. The biker was drilling his head on the rocks, while his bike had already hit and had a mangled front tire. Brilliant.
At that moment, Durtbagz was born.
How do we come up with these funny street signs? It’s a top secret equation that we keep locked in the vault, showing new employees only after we run them through a series of rigorous tests involving sleep deprivation and a strict diet of Diet Tab and Good and Plenty’s. I can’t tell you what the formula is for obvious reasons, but I will tell you it sounds like…
“1 part beer + 2 parts time on our hands = Durtbagz”.
Actually, we take a regular street sign or an everyday situation, and “add” some beer to it. In other words, what would happen to this scenario if there were beer involved, and voila, Durtbagz sign.
An honest, fun company what more could you ask for? Well recently they sent me one of their bags and I tell you I am using it everyday. Here is the one they sent me:
Let me just say that I love this bag and I use it as my everyday diaper bag. Not only is it durable but I get a ton of compliments on it everywhere I go. The great thing about them is that they are water-resistant, have five extra pockets, and a big cargo compartment to fit all the gear babies require. And you can carry it like sling shoulder bag or a messenger. I get so much use out of this and can’t thank the folks at durtbagz enough for giving me the opportunity to review one of these great bagz!
And you know they aren’t only known for their great bagz but for their generosity as well, because they are offering one of The Dirty Shirt readers a durtbagz for themselves. Rules are below:
- MAIN RULE – Go to the durtbagz website and tell me in comments which is your favorite bagz. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button on the top left sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and to the durtbagz website.
This Christmas Giveaway will run through midnight on December 14, with winner being announced the morning of the 15th. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and submitted to PRIZEYWinners as well as notified via email the first week of December. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.