Energizer Family Safety Kit | Review and Giveaway
Item Reviewed: Family Safety Kit
Item Given Away: Family Safety Kit
Start Date: October 30
End Date: November 14
It is almost time to change your clocks! This year the time change is on November 4 and it also marks the 25th anniversary of the annual Change Your Clock Change Your Battery® program. Energizer and the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) are once again working with local fire departments nationwide to raise awareness on the importance of working smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors in helping to keep families safe in their homes.
Thirty-eight percent of fatal fire injuries occur in homes with no smoke alarms, while 24 percent occur in homes in which at least one smoke alarm is present but fails to operate, frequently due to dead or missing batteries.*
* Fire statistics were obtained from reports by the Fire Analysis and Research Division of the National Fire Protection Association.
The Change Your Clock Change Your Battery®program is just one of the ways Energizer brings to life the company’s commitment to making a positive impact in communities across the country. that’s positivenergy™ For more information, please visit energizer.com and facebook.com/energizerbunny.
My family and I definitely stay on top of changing our batteries, because not doing so can cause us harm. I make sure to tell my kids this every time we put new batteries into our smoke detectors. Last night I burned bacon while cooking and my alarm went off and said there was a fire, while there was not a fire I was pleased to know that the alarm worked when it detected smoke in the house!
Now through November 4, visit the Energizer Bunny® Facebook page and click on the Fire Safety Info Tab. Here you will have the chance to enter a sweepstakes to win an additional Family Safety Kit. Energizer will be giving away one Family Safety Kit per day for 25 days. Contained in the kit, valued at more than $150 is:
- One reusable grocery tote
- Two Kidde Battery-Operated Combination Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarms
- One package of Energizer Advanced Lithium batteries
- One package of Energizer® MAX® Batteries with Power Seal Technology
- Two Energizer flashlights
- Two Energizer Flameless Wax Candles
- One Energizer Bunny Plush Bunny
In addition you can find fire safety tips, a home escape plan that you can download and draw your family’s home escape plan, as well as a coloring and activity sheet.
I have also been given the chance to host a giveaway for the Energizer Family Safety Kit shown above. The kit contains:
- Two packages of Energizer® MAX® Batteries with Power Seal Technology – Dependable, powerful performance for the devices that help keep your family safe; now hold their charge when stored for up to 10 years
- One Energizer® Flameless Wax Candle – Enjoy the realistic flicker of a scented wax candle without the worry of open flame or hassle of soot and dripping wax
- One Energizer® Weatheready® Safety Light – Waterproof flashlight powered by AA, AAA or C cell batteries; includes safety whistle and imprinted preparedness checklist
- One Kidde Battery-Operated Combination Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm
The total value of the Family Safety Kit is approximately $78 per kit.
Please see rules below to enter today!