Excedrin Migraine Blogger Program | Excedrin Migraine Relief Kit Giveaway
Company: Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Item Reviewed: Excedrin Migraine Relief Kit
Item Given Away: Excedrin Migraine Relief Kit
Start Date: November 26
End Date: December 6
I am super excited to be a part of the Excedrin® Migraine blogger program! I am thrilled to see it arriving back on store shelves and am only too happy to spread the news as it really is the only thing that helps me overcome my migraines. Excedrin Migraine has a new mobile app coming out that will help you track your migraines including possible triggers and what your symptoms are. I am in the middle of trying it out right now (review coming soon) and it has been a godsend just in the fact that I have all my information in one place and I am starting to see a pattern that I may be able to avoid. Alas I am never rid of migraines completely but I am comforted knowing that I have my Excedrin back, okay well it isn’t just mine, I am excited that migraine suffers everywhere have the option of Excedrin Migraine again!
Now before trying out the new app I would write down the following in a journal:
- What time migraine started.
- How I felt at the time like being sensitive to light, noise etc.
- What I ate or drank right before I started feeling bad
- What time migraine ended
The problem with writing in a journal is that I continually misplaced it so I would miss out on writing down information so I couldn’t see if there was any connections to things. So that process worked when I could find my journal. I have even taken that journal into the doctor with me so I could discuss just how bad some of them got. It was handy, but again only when I could find it. The new Excedrin Migraine app is brilliant in the fact that I am never without my phone, so I will never again be without my information! I highly recommend everyone who has a problem with migraines head on over to MigraineResource.com to download the app and start tracking your migraines today! Also keep up with news and information on the Excedrin Migraine Facebook Page.
I am excited to offer my readers a giveaway that will help you with your migraines. Please see rules below to enter for a chance to win the Excedrin Migraine Relief Kit! Two winners will be chosen!
Excedrin Migraine Relief Kit contains:
- Blue Sleep Mask – This plush and luxurious Sleep Mask is specially designed with an extraordinary soft combination of cotton and silk that is very easy on delicate eyes and skin. Very effective in blocking out distracting light and visual stimuli. This mask envelops the eyes in velvety darkness and comfort so that the mind is free to rest, relax, and perchance — to dream.
- Coby Red High-Performance Isolation Stereo Earphones – (Not Shown in main photo – as of press time my daughter has run off with them) In-ear isolation design blocks background noise so user can experience music without distraction. Aluminum housing delivers durability performance in a lightweight package. These headphones have high-definition 10mm neodymium drivers that produce pounding bass.
- Nelly Herbal Eye Pack – These marvelous Nelly Eye Packs are filled with 100% natural material. The gentle weight of this eye pack naturally eases tired eyes. The scents of Lavender and Chamomile help you relax, while the therapeutic moist heat can be used to help alleviate the discomfort of sore throats, earaches, arthritis, colds hands or feet, sinus problems, menstrual cramps and back pain.
- iTunes Gift Card – $15 to spend in the iTunes store on music, apps, television shows and movies.
- 22 Oz. Guzzy Filter Water Bottle – 22 oz. Tritan copolyester bottle – BPA free. Made with NASA technology using a revolutionary filter system that removed parasites and reduces bacteria. Filter attaches to screw on flip and flow lid. Filter is good for up to 120 fills – replacements available. Lifetime Guarantee.
- Cyber Gel® HGX Stress Ball – (Not Shown) Oversize 2 1/4″ diameter semi-solid gel with recycled materials. Antimicrobial properties built-in to protect the product from odors & stains.
Please see rules below to enter to win today!
I am an Excedrin® Migraine brand ambassador. One iPod Touch to test the app was provided by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc., the makers of Excedrin® Migraine; my journey for a migraine-free experience is my own.