Favorite Blogs And A Morning Latte Makes My Breakfast Better | Giveaway
My days are pretty hectic but they always start off on the right foot, reading my favorite blogs and a latte. It is my relax time, my me time and I love starting the day off with a smile or learning something new from my favorite bloggers. I want to share that with you all now. Please check out my favorite bloggers and their blogs for your morning smiles.
- Katja at Skimbaco Lifestyle – she starts my morning off with a hello from Sweden and posts full of great advice, tips and tricks.
- Zipporah at Champagne Living – love her and her blog and she always makes me smile as she shares her Champagne Living lifestyle.
- Connie at BrainFoggles – I love Connie and her blog. She has great insight to products, health, parenting and travel.
- Dawn (and Elizabeth) at The Party Blueprints Blog - I check this out every day so I can get ideas for the ever present fun gatherings I have. So many great things to learn here!
- Audrey, Sharon and Jane at Mom Generations – these wonderful ladies really make me smile, I love how close this family is and I love their fashion tips, following the running adventures and so much more!
- Vera at I’m Not Obsessed – because let’s face it, I am obsessed (in a good way) with celebrity news and Vera is the best I know!
And the perfect thing to go along with these fab ladies and their blogs? My favorite latte! These two things combined get my mornings off on the right foot and makes me feel like I can take on the day! Make sure you check them all out!!!
If you are looking for a great start to your day you should also check out The Breakfast Project. It is chock full of how to start your day off right and also has great recipes to help you out. You have to try the Skinny Salted Caramel Latte…YUM!
I am also excited to be able to offer a fun giveaway designed to help you start your morning off right with a delicious latte. One lucky Dirty t Shirt reader will win a Latte @ Home care package.
- Latte Love mug
- Coupon for a FREE gallon of milk
I received a Latte @ Home Care Package and compensation from The Motherhood. All thought and opinions are 100% my own.