Fruit2O Essentials | Review and Giveaway
Company: Sunny Delight Beverages, Co.
Item Reviewed: Fruit2O Essentials in multiple flavors
Item Given Away: Fruit2O Essentials in multiple flavors
Start Date: June 7
End Date: June 22
We got our start with the VeryFine Juice Company. Back in 1999, we were the first to recognize how wonderful it would be to put the delightful 0 calorie natural flavor of fruit together with the healthy refreshment of crystal clear water and call it a beverage. After all, water by itself is just plain boring. An unfortunate fact since it’s something we need plenty of—every day. That’s where Fruit2O flavored waters come in.
Read more of the Fruit2oO story here.
Each Fruit2O Essentials flavor is fortified with several nutrients found in 2 servings of fruit. Flavors include:
- Cranberry Raspberry
- Strawberry Kiwi
- Peach Mango
- Blueberry Pomegranate
- Cherry Acai – This flavor was my absolute flavor and one I stock up on every chance I get. A great source of Manganese, Phosphorus, Vitamin B5 annd B6. Very tasty!
Every flavor has its own different nutrients in it, the following is a list that the drinks are made with: Manganese, Zinc, Phosphorus, Potassium, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5, and Vitamin B6.
I have found that Costco, SaveRite and Winn Dixie carries Fruit2O in Orlando.
Check for their special offers and download coupons here.
I am trying to drink healthier drinks, and while I have had some back slides I am still drinking Fruit2O Essentials Flavored Water, more specifically I am drinking the Cherry Acai flavored water as it is my favorite! My kids tore through the rest of the flavors, something I wanted to be a tad mad at seeing as I wanted more when I was done with mine, but instead I was really happy that my kids chose to drink a healthy drink. I could tell they really liked it and Strawberry Kiwi was a huge hit with them, it is what I still buy for their drinks for the week. I love that getting some of the nutrients you need is as simple as opening a bottle of Fruit2O Essentials. And I love that my kids are constantly opening bottles of Fruit2O. For a healthy, tasty drink I recommend Fruit2O Essentials to everyone.
I have been given an opportunity to host a giveaway for Fruit2O to one lucky Dirty Shirt reader, who will win a sample package of Fruit2O Essentials Flavored Water to try out. Please see rules below to enter to win today.
- MAIN RULE – Tell me in comments what your favorite summer time drink is. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in header) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste – @Jentifa is giving away Fruit2O Essentials Flavored Water! Check it out here http://bit.ly/9xyURt . Then come back and leave the direct link to your tweet (go to your twitter account, click on the words when your tweet was sent (ie. 5 seconds ago) and copy and paste that link in comments.
- 1 Extra Entry – Friend me on Google Friend Connect on sidebar and leave a separate comment that you did.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This giveaway will run through midnight on June 22, with winner being announced the morning of June 23. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.