Glade Sense & Spray Review And Giveaway
I recently got the great opportunity to try out Glade’s new Sense & Spray Automatic Spray and I loved it. I got mine in the Apple Cinnamon scent and it smells so good. And has Glade kept up with the changing times or what? I love that it is motion sensitive and sprays the fragrance when a shadow has been cast upon the sensor. And it is a perfect thing to have in rooms like the bathroom. And although I love any apple cinnamon scented I can’t wait to try out the other scents as well. They are
- Clean Linen
- Country Garden
- Powder Fresh
One of the best things about this, and so you don’t have an overly sprayed room, is that once it sprays the unit goes into a 30 minutes lock out mode and this happens to conserve the refill. I think that is brilliant as most air fresheners in the past have had an overpowering release of the scent. And if you can’t wait for the lock out mode to end you can always push the button on the front and get a burst.
Glade has really come far with their products and I love my new Sense & Spray so much so that not only do I recommend it, I also have one up for grabs in this giveaway. See rules below to enter today!
This post was written for Family Review Network as part of a program by SC Johnson, who also supplied the product for review and giveaway.
- MAIN RULE – Go to the Glade website and tell me another of their products you have tried or would like to try. Also in comments please add which scent above is your favorite. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry for Tweeting about this giveaway. Please leave direct URL in comments so I can check.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This giveaway will run through midnight on February 28, with winner being announced the morning of March 1. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.