Gorton’s Seafood | Review and Giveaway
We stand behind the promise that our customers can “Trust the Gorton’s Fisherman.” We take this promise seriously, and it applies not only to the quality of products we make, but to how we make them. Gorton’s actively supports environmentally responsible management of our natural resources as a way to ensure that our consumers will always have access to healthy and quality seafood products well into the future. Keeping this idea alive and well is a job we must do every day.
As far back as I can remember Gorton’s has been a huge hit in my family. From when my grandmother used to make us fish sticks to now when we eat their delicious grilled shrimp, I can always count on having a great meal whenever Gorton’s seafood is served. So I was really happy when I was asked to try out some new seafood from Gorton’s, more specifically my family was able to try out the following:
Gorton’s Classic Grilled Shrimp are made with large, plump premium shrimp and are prepared in rich delectable sauces, flavorful crunchy breading, or light crispy batter. No matter the style, the preparation is ultra convenient and the taste is absolutely delicious! For the best in shrimp, Trust Gorton’s!
We had the grilled shrimp over pasta and my husband and I both agreed that it was very good, seemed to have just the right amount of spices on it and really made the meal.
- Large, tail-on shrimp
- Flame-grilled for the authentic taste of outdoor grilling
- Marinated with real herbs and spices for a delicious flavor
- Cooks in under 15 minutes on stovetop, in oven or microwave
- Only 110 calories and 1.5g of fat per serving
- Serve on its own, over rice or pasta, or on a salad
Make seafood the life of the party with Gorton’s Crunchy Golden Popcorn Shrimp. With a delicious flavor, fun crunchy coating and no trans fat, this whole, tail-off shrimp is an easy-to-prepare treat for meals, parties or snacks.
This is by far my children’s favorite, my toddler and my tween can eat a whole bag between them, and my older daughter loves this. She asks for it as a snack or as a meal. I think if she could she would eat it all the time. And for me it is convenient that it can be ready in 15 minutes.
- Whole, tail-off shrimp
- Crunchy golden breadcrumb coating
- Delicious traditional flavor.
- Conveniently ready from the oven in under 15 minutes
We also received the Grilled Tilapia to try out too but that has not been made as of yet, but I am sure as with the previous products that it is delicious, it has the Gorton’s name and for us that means it is GREAT! I also have the added benefit in sharing the Gorton’s goodness with my readers in the form of a giveaway! How would you like to win a Gorton’s Seafood Prize Pack? It contains a Gorton’s calendar, 2 coupons for free products (any seafood item) and 2 Gorton’s Sudoku handheld games. See rules below to enter to win today!
- MAIN RULE – Go to Gorton’s product page here and find your favorite seafood product then come back and tell me in comments what it is. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste – @Jentifa is giving away a Gorton’s Seafood Prize Pack! Check it out here http://tinyurl.com/lvfqex. Then come back and leave the direct link to your tweet (go to your twitter account, click on the words when your tweet was sent (ie. 5 seconds ago) and copy and paste that link in comments.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This giveaway will run through midnight on September 13, with winner being announced the morning of September 14. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.