Handmade Olive Branch Holiday Wreaths | Giveaway
Give the Gift That Helps Feed the Hungry with Lindsay Olives.
Our charming handmade wreaths are the perfect way to kickoff the holiday season. Hang as a front door welcome, decorate the holiday table, or send to a loved one!
Packaged gift-ready in holiday-red tissue paper with a personalized gift card, each wreath is hand-woven upon order from freshly harvested olive branches – universally recognized as a symbol of peace – along with branches from aromatic bay and eucalyptus trees. Over time, they dry to a beautiful silvery green.
Meals on Wheels
Proceeds from the wreath sales go to The Meals On Wheels Association of America (MOWAA), representing programs that provide meals to people in need.
Orders are being accepted now, with delivery to December 31, 2009. Wreaths must be ordered no later than December 15 for delivery by December 24, 2009. Orders are also accepted at (800) 765-2029.
14-inch Wreaths $30.00 – 18-inch Wreaths $35.00
I have been given the opportunity to host a giveaway of one 14″ Wreath and one 18″ Wreath. Please see rules below to enter today!
- MAIN RULE – Tell me in comments what your favorite holiday decoration is. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Fan The Dirty Shirt on my new Facebook Page widget (scroll down on right side) and leave a separate comment that you did.
- 1 Extra Entry – Add my Christmas button to your site and let me know you did in a separate comment (code is at the top of blog)
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste – Merry Christmas! @Jentifa is giving away 2 Handmade Olive Branch Holiday Wreathes! Check it out here http://bit.ly/CzhJY. Then come back and leave the direct link to your tweet (go to your twitter account, click on the words when your tweet was sent (ie. 5 seconds ago) and copy and paste that link in comments.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This giveaway will run through midnight on November 23, with winner being announced the morning of November 24. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.