Hatley | Matching PJs | Review and Giveaway
I love this story
…the Hatley story…
Growing up in the small town of Hatley, the Oldland boys loved running naked through
the woods. But the day came when Chris, Nick and Jeremy had to leave Hatley and enter the real world where public nudity just wasn’t understood. To be accepted the boys combined their love for nature with comfortable clothing, and the Hatley line was born!
Our mission is to help “get clothes to nature” – to get any closer you’d have to be naked!
I love having girls. When I would dream of how my family would be I wanted girls that I could dress up and fix their hair and have fun with. When I got the chance to spotlight Hatley in my Christmas Gift Guide this year I was so excited because we were going to be able to try out matching pajamas. I have always wanted to do that!
The generous folks over at Hatley gave us the new Pink Bear collection to wear, and my daughters and I love them.
A Pink Bear print in our classic long sleeve kids pajama set. Top and bottoms feature all over print horse design with elasticized waist. Snug fitting with ribbed cuffs. 100% cotton.
My toddler loves bears and the color pink so this set was perfect for her. She was walking around telling everyone to look at her bears, she was so cute!
This adorable set can be found at The Hatley Store for $28.99.
Racerback tank is 1×1 rib with embroidered/applique design and contrast trim. Lounge shorts are overall print jersey with drawstring waist. 100% Cotton.
My tween loves her pjs, so much so I need to remind her to change in the mornings. She said they are her most comfortable pajamas and if she could she would wear them everywhere.
This tween set can be found at The Hatley Store for $36.30.
Form fitted and a longer length than our usual t-shirts, this women’s t-shirt has a front Pink Bear applique. It is 100% cotton and makes for half of a great pajama set when paired with Hatley’s Pink Bear pajama pants or women’s boxers!
I love my shirt, and browns are definitely my favorite colors. This shirt fit perfect and was so soft and comfortable.
This fitted shirt can be found at The Hatley Store for $21.99.
Our classic pajama pant in Pink Bear print flannel cotton! Warm and toasty comfort for those chillier autumn and winter nights. 100% brushed flannel cotton with drawstring and elastic waist. Makes a great pajama set when paired with one of Hatley’s tanks or t-shirts.
These are the most comfortable pj pants I own, my daughter was right to not want to change out of them.
The flannel pants can be found at The Hatley Store for $32.99.
I am so impressed with the Hatley pajamas that we received and I know my girls love them too. Between not wanting to get out of them, both girls are still in theirs at almost 10am and I am jealous, and how well they are made we all give our two thumbs up to Hatley and their clothing. These pjs are going to be favorites for a very long time! Anything from Hatley would make wonderful Christmas gifts for everyone on your list, how fun is it going to be to match my daughters on Christmas morning! You just have to check out all the fabulous clothing items they have on their site. I want one of everything!
I have some exciting news for my readers too, Hatley has donated a gift of one matching pair of mommy and me pjs, One pair for kids and one for mom to one very lucky Dirty Shirt reader. See rules below to enter to win today!
- MAIN RULE – Go to the Hatley website and find another item you would love to have and come back and tell me what it is. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Fan The Dirty Shirt on my new Facebook Page widget (scroll down on right side) and leave a separate comment that you did.
- 1 Extra Entry – Add my Christmas button to your site and let me know you did in a separate comment (code is at the top of blog)
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste – Merry Christmas! @Jentifa is giving away a Matching Pair of Mommy and Me PJs from Hatley! Check it out here http://bit.ly/4nsgo2. Then come back and leave the direct link to your tweet (go to your twitter account, click on the words when your tweet was sent (ie. 5 seconds ago) and copy and paste that link in comments.
- 1 Extra Entry – Sign up for the Hatley email newsletter at the top of their site and leave a separate comment that you did..
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and to Hatley.
This giveaway will run through midnight on November 18, with winner being announced the morning of November 19. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.