honestech Audio Recorder Deluxe 2.0 Review And Giveaway
With just a few clicks, convert your analog music into digital formats including MP3s and audio CDs.
Convert all of your music, including cassettes, LPs and 8-track tapes, into MP3s, WAV files, audio CDs and MP3 CDs, and listen to them on your portable music players.
- Includes the MUZBOX, an RCA to USB Audio Conversion Device.
- Works with most audio playback devices including cassettes, LPs and 8-track players.
Improve audio quality
- Reduce unwanted noise or statics.
- Control audio volume with the built-in normalizer.
- Increase low volume with the digital amplifier.
Organize your music
- Automatically separates multiple tracks.
- Add ID3 tag for artist, song and album titles.
I had a big box of cassette tapes from the 80′s (I am dating myself here but do you remember when they sold hit songs on cassette singles?) and when I received this product I got right on converting them to mp3 format. You do not know how happy this made me, I have been saving that box of tapes…..well since the 80′s, and I am so thrilled that I can listen to them again, and yes I know all about being able to buy them now, but I am one of those nostalgic people and it seems to mean more coming off the tape.
The set up of this is super easy too, plug and play, no device driver needs to be installed. So you can get all those cassettes, LPs and, dare I say, 8-tracks converted to mp3 files. I love this product and it has helped me preserve a piece of my life. I recommend it to everyone. And the good news is the awesome people over at honestech have donated one for a Dirty Shirt reader to win. Rules are below:
- MAIN RULE – Tell me in comments which product you want to try from here. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry for Tweeting about this giveaway. Please leave direct URL in comments so I can check.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This giveaway will run through midnight on February 3, with winner being announced the morning of February 4. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.