iPlayMusic Review And Giveaway
I am so thrilled with this next entry into the Christmas Giveaway. It has brought my daughter many hours of learning and I have enjoyed every minute of it. Let me introduce you to iPlayMusic.
I was so happy when I received this product for review as my daughter has always expressed an interest in playing the guitar because her older brother likes to play. When this arrived she quickly took it into her room and soon I heard music coming from behind the closed door. She picked up on Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star really quick and soon wanted to move on to bigger songs.
This would be a great Christmas gift for any child wanting to learn how to play the guitar. Music is a big part of everyone’s lives and it is much more special to me to hear my kids play. They are actually working on a Christmas song (a simple one, as both my older kids are still learning how to play) but I can’t wait for the time they play it for me.
The Kids Pony or Dino Guitar Bundle is just the thing to get them started. Each bundle includes:
- “Pony” or “Dino” Guitar
- Play Music Together DVD (winner 2007 Parents Choice Approved Award)
- Free online support
With the following guitar features:
- 1/2 Size Classical Guitar
- Basswood Top, Back and Sides
- Nato Neck
- Solid Maple Fingerboard and Bridge
- Standard Nickel Machine Heads
- High Gloss Finish
- 554 mm Scale Length
I can’t tell you enough how great this program is and how much my daughter loves it.She is now working n the If Your Happy And You Know It song. She has come so far in a short amount of time. I credit that to iPlayMusic.
On the Play Music Together DVD (which also comes with the ability to play song video lessons on your iPod) you can follow Capo the puppet who encourages children to sing songs, move around and interact with the music. And the creation software is great for your music projects so you can learn, and create your own version of the songs. Performances can be uploaded to ACIDPlanet and shared with your family.
So see this program is GREAT for kids, and heck it even taught me a few chords. And it’s designed to get the whole family singing along in no time. The folks at iPlayMusic have been generous enough to offer the Beginner Guitar Software for the PC and the Play Music Together for the PC for anyone wanting to teach their children how to play the guitar. Both will go to one winner. Rules are below:
- MAIN RULE – Tell me in comments who you would give the gift of music to. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button on the top left sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and to the iPlayMusic website.
This Christmas Giveaway will run through midnight on December 14, with winner being announced the morning of the 15th. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and submitted to PRIZEYWinners as well as notified via email the first week of December. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.