Journal Buddies Review And Giveaway
Whew lots of goodies up for grabs here at The Dirty Shirt. As most of you can probably tell the Christmas Giveaway has been extended through the first two weeks of December. So I will get on with the next entry into the giveaway is Journal Buddies a winner of the 2008 Mom’s Choice Awards.
The journal buddies books are fun, interactive journals intended to help adults (parents, teachers, mentors…) build and strengthen a child’s self-esteem. These powerful but simple journals are truly a fresh and invigorating take on journal keeping. And there are two versions available, one for girls and one for boys.
The Journal Buddies journal is an invitation to your children to expand their creativity and express their feelings. This journal is unique in that your child completes it with the help of their buddies – their friends, Moms, Dads, teachers, grandparents and more. They have never experienced a journal quite like this.
And I have two Journal Buddies signed by the author, Jill Schoenberg to give away. One for a boy and one for a girl. Rules are as follows:
- MAIN RULE – Tell me in comments who you would give this to and if it is going to a boy or a girl. There will be 1 boy winner and 1 girl winner. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Place my Christmas Giveaway button on your side bar and leave a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button on the top left sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and the Journal Buddies website.
This Christmas Giveaway will run through the month of November ending at midnight on November 30th. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and submitted to PRIZEYWinners as well as notified via email the first week of December. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.