Keurig Review and Giveaway
I have had the opportunity to review the awesome new Gourmet Single Cup Mini Brewing System by Keurig. I say that this is awesome because it is the most compact and stylish coffee machine I have ever used. I had the most delicious cup of Hazelnut coffee and to top it all off the ease of use is a major plus.
Tired of brewing a whole pot with the possibility of pouring the unused portion down the drain? Tired of waiting 10 minutes for your regular brewer to finish brewing? Then this is the system for you. Not only is it easy to use but brews a steaming cup of coffee, tea or cocoa in under 3 minutes. How can you beat that?
This is the perfect system for those times when less is more. Great in dorm rooms, boats, rvs, vacation homes and hotel rooms. You won’t believe how good this machine is. The features of this system are:
- Heats and brews in less than three minutes
- Comes in your choice of Red, White or Black
- Brews an 8oz. cup
- Comes with a 10 pack of K-Cups
I was amazed by the speed which it brewed and the tastiness of the coffee and I can’t wait to try the other flavors as well as the cocoa and teas they offer.
Now on to the good news! The great people at Keurig have given me an extra black Gourmet Single Cup Mini Brewing System and a 24 pack of Green Mountain Coffee Light Roast Breakfast Blend to give away to one of my readers. For this giveaway as all my other giveaway you must follow the rules or the entry will not count. And PLEASE leave an email address so you can be contacted. When entering please leave a seperate comment for each “extra” entry or it will not count. Rules are below:
- For your main entry (if this one is not done no others will count) I want you to tell me a “I Need Coffee NOW” moment. If you are not a coffee drinker then tell me how you keep yourself energized throughout the day.
- For 1 extra entry subscribe to my NEW RSS feed
- For 1 extra entry place my NEW button on your sidebar
- For 1 extra entry Stumble this post and leave your name for checking purposes
- For 1 extra entry favorite The Dirty Shirt on Technorati and leave your name for checking purposes
- For 1 extra entry blog about this giveaway and link to this post and Keurig and comment here with the URL
- For 1 extra entry visit here and tell me what flavor coffee, tea or cocoa you would want to try
That gives you a total of 7 chances to win. Contest will run from today October 6 – 31 with the winner being posted here and notified by email on the morning of Novemeber 1st. Winner will be chosen from valid entries by Random.org, and have 72 hours after being notified to respond before another winner will be drawn. Giveaway open only to U.S residents.