KLUTZ | Encyclopedia of Immaturity Volume 2 | Review and Giveaway
How-to books from Klutz come packaged with the tools of their trade (from juggling cubes to face paints to yo-yos), and are designed for doing, not just reading. “We think people learn best through their hands, nose, feet, mouth and ears. Then their eyes. So we design multi-sensory books,” John Cassidy, the English major says. The appeal of this hands-on approach is borne out by sales figures; Klutz is a fixture on U.S. book and toy bestseller lists, and is available in 24 countries around the world.
To read the rest of their interesting history please click here.
The Encyclopedia of Immaturity has been such a hit that we’re following up with a second book. The Encyclopedia of Immaturity Volume 2 includes thought-provoking topics such as how to slide down a banister, what we talk about when we talk about wedgies, how to send a toiletgram, and more. It’s all new and all hopelessly goofy.
For ages 8 and up
My kids love Klutz books and this one was perfect for my son who already owned Book One. He has already mastered the first one (haha) and has played more than one of the newer books pranks on my daughter and I. Great for those kids with very creative imaginations
I have a great giveaway for you all as well. Three (3) winners will receive:
Please see the rules below to enter today. (This giveaway will not make Christmas shipping)
- MAIN RULE – Tell me in comments who you would give this to if you are one of the 3 winners. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste – @Jentifa is giving away the Encyclopedia of Immaturity Vol. 2! Check it out here http://bit.ly/88tDi1. Then come back and leave the direct link to your tweet (go to your twitter account, click on the words when your tweet was sent (ie. 5 seconds ago) and copy and paste that link in comments.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This giveaway will run through midnight on December 25, with winner being announced the morning of December 26. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.