KooKeys Review And Giveaway
Are you ready to “Unlock the Fun”? Then prepare yourself for the immersive, interactive experience that is Kookeys! Imagine an online world, based upon a line of high quality plush toys that will provide a fun, safe, and educational environment for children!
Kookeys provides children of all age groups the ability to access a positive, educational online world filled with endless possibilities for fun! Choose from a host of cuddley plush characters offered at select retailers and take them home to unlock an ever-changing interactive world that provides a host of activities in a safe, secure environment designed to make learning fun!
KooKeys launched in August of this year and begins with a plush toy at retail – BUT the online experience is what makes this toy:
- Immersive virtual world with rich 3D graphics
- A ton of personalization and far more game content than any other site
- Kids earn currency through playing games and going to KooCollege that features curriculum-based educational games
- Offered in 3 languages (English, Spanish, French) with more to be added
- Safe chat with canned messaging to speak with other kids
- A unique MySpace-like function for kids to launch soon
- $12.99 retail price and NO monthly subscription fee
- Constantly updating the site with new content and features.
My daughter was recently sent the Pink Horse KooKey and she went to sign up on the site right away. She loved that she could step into a virtual world with her animal and I loved that it was a safe, fun environment for her to be in. Here is her virtual Koo:
I love that she likes the KooKeys and has asked for quite a few of them for Christmas. And they would in fact make great gifts for all the little girls on your list. Take the tour of KooLand to find out more.
The kind people at 10 Vox Entertainment, the creators of the virtual experiences have offered one reader of The Dirty Shirt a KooKeys of their very own. You can give it to your son, daughter, nephew, niece, grandson or granddaughter. And they are super great because they are also offering one of my readers another of their product the Tracksters.
The Tracksters experience starts with a purchase of a die-cast car, (the hottest cars on the road, based on licenses from Ford, GM, Dodge). The child brings the toy car home and can bring it to life online for customization and online racing against the computer or friends online. Tracksters has many of the same quality and educational content features as in KooKeys, but there is currently nothing like this, especially for boys!
Although that product was not reviewed by me, I agree that it would make a great gift for the boys on your list. There really isn’t much like that around for them!
So, to sum it up my daughter loves the KooKeys (and will be getting more for Christmas) and I love that she has a safe place to play on the internet. I will be giving away one KooKeys and one Tracksters which will be random ones. See rules below:
- MAIN RULE – Tell me in comments which you would like to win, you can only enter to win one not both (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button on the top left sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This Christmas Giveaway will run through midnight on December 14, with winner being announced the morning of the 15th. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and submitted to PRIZEYWinners as well as notified via email the first week of December. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.