Let’s Get Ready For Kindergarten and First Grade Review And Giveaway
For the next giveaway in the Christmas Giveaway lineup I bring you the Let’s Get Ready For Kindergarten and Let’s Get Ready For First Grade book set by Stacey Kannenberg. Make sure you check the bottom of this post to see the surprise I have for my readers.
These books are truly amazing. They have laminated pages that your child can write on with dry erase markers and the content is great. In keeping up with the core curriculum for each grade level they really teach your child everything they need to know to be successful in the Kindergarten and First grades.
With Mrs. Good and the Cedar Valley Kids getting ready for Kindergarten has never been easier. Go on the journey with them and learn all about the alphabet, colors, shapes, your left and right hands, numbers, money, opposites and so much more.
And with Ms. Best and her students your child will learn everything they need to know to get ready for first grade. Things like vowels, consonants, punctuation, geometric shapes, addition, subtraction and more.
I can’t say enough good things about these books, and being a homeschooler it has allowed me an outlet to get my youngest ready to learn and I can’t be more happier about that. To read more about these books, the author and more go to Cedar Valley Publishing site and look around. And don’t forget to check out their blog as well.
And this next part is no surprise to The Dirty Shirt readers, but it is something a little new. If you would like to win this set of books please see the rules below. Pay attention to the words that are bold, that is the something new
- MAIN RULE – Tell me who you would give these books to or read them with. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Place my Christmas Giveaway button on your side bar and leave a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button on the top left sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and the Cedar Valley Publishing website.
This Christmas Giveaway will run through the month of November ending at midnight on November 30th. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and submitted to PRIZEYWinners as well as notified via email the first week of December. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. THIS GIVEAWAY IS OPEN TO EVERYONE! Stacey has been very generous and offered this set to my readers and will ship GLOBALLY!! Thank you so much Stacey.