Mama Says, “No More Frozen Pizza” | Review and Giveaway
Today’s entry in the Glam Your Kitchen Week, doesn’t “glam” your kitchen per say, but instead make the chef “Look Glam” in the kitchen, like they know what they are doing in there! Great product indeed!
Mama Iris and Mama Lynn — we’re moms, stepmoms, grandmoms, favorite aunts, sisters, family friends.
Two terrific cooks with successful careers, busy schedules, and people to feed (imagine that, our families insist on being fed EVERY DAY?!). Who believe nutritious and delicious are the building blocks for great meals and great gatherings around the table.
When their college and just-post-college aged sons, freshly planted in their first apartments, began calling home for cooking hints (How do I open a can of anchovies? How do you make that lasagna again? What kind of spinach do I buy? I’ve got a date coming over tonight, what should I make and how do you do that?) we put together a loose-leaf binder with basic recipes and cooking hints, and dispatched it to our favorite new cooks.
Read more here…
The Mama Says, “No More Frozen Pizza!” recipe box contains 24 easy-to-prepare, nutritious and delicious recipes for main courses, sides and salads. Cleverly packaged in a pizza box – the recipe cards feature easy-to-follow directions and photos of each dish. The durable, laminated cards wipe clean after each use.
These home-style recipes serve 4-6 people – and will impress a date, feed roommates, and serve up leftovers for an ideal lunch or dinner the next day.
Honey Roast Chicken • Turkey Spinach Lasagne •Oven Roasted Salmon Fillets • Italian Roasted Potatoes • Corn and Tomato Salad •Greek Lemon Chicken And Artichokes • Garlic Green Beans • Tilapia with Parmesan and Tomato Sauce • Spinach with Garlic, Onions, and Peppers • Oven Roasted Asparagus • Gram’s Sweet and Sour Meatballs • Minestrone Soup • Baked Potatoes—Sweet or Plain • Stir Fried Beef with Onions • Southwest Chicken Soup • Roasted Tomato Linguine • Vegetarian Chili • Spinach Salad • Perfect Tuna Salad • Rice with Spinach and Tomatoes • Baked Tilapia and Veggies • Sausage and Bean Stew • “Fried” Chicken • Dad’s Special Meat Loaf
This is such a brilliant idea for any new cook in your life. I get a kick out foreseeing what my son will be like when he moves out on his own and how he will be cooking for not only himself but his friends too. He does good now but this would definitely make a great gift as he moves on to present him with. And some of these recipes will definitely wow his guests (ahem…me for instance)
I have been given the opportunity to giveaway a pizza box(pizza not included lol) to one lucky Dirty Shirt reader. Please see rules below to enter today…
- MAIN RULE – Tell me in comments what your favorite food is. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste – @Jentifa is giving away a No More Frozen Pizza Recipe Box! Check it out here http://tinyurl.com/ldpxr9. Then come back and leave the direct link to your tweet (go to your twitter account, click on the words when your tweet was sent (ie. 5 seconds ago) and copy and paste that link in comments.
- 1 Extra Entry – Go to the Mama Says Blog and sign up for their newsletter and come back and tell me in comments that you did. (link is at the top of the page)
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This giveaway will run through midnight on October 6, with winner being announced the morning of October 7. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.