MothersTouch Thermometer | Review and Giveaway
Item Reviewed: MothersTouch Thermometer
Item Given Away: MothersTouch Thermometer
Start Date: July 23
End Date: August 7
- First & only thermometer of it’s kind on the market
- Sold in thousands of retail locations nationwide or here on this website
- Family friendly, safe and gentle enough to use a on sleeping newborn
- Does not cross-contaminate germs across family members
- Clinically Accurate (Meets ASTM Accuracy requirements)
- Instant measurement, only 6 – 8 seconds
- Use on temple OR forehead
- Also displays room temperature
- Large and easy to read back-lighted LCD
- Memory-Recall of the last reading recorded
- Celsius/Fahrenheit scale
- Simple to operate, no scanning required
One of the things I dislike the most in the world is when one of my children is sick. I just want to be sick for them so they don’t have to hurt, suffer or deal with what comes with being sick. One area that I have problems with are thermometers. I have four that I have bought in the past and each one of them gives me a different reading leading me to not trust any of them. A few weeks ago when my youngest felt sick I immediately grabbed my newest thermometer, MothersTouch, to see how it worked.
I loved the design of it, slips right over your finger and then all you do is place your hand onto your child’s head and wait for the beep. Worked perfectly. My daughter did have a fever, I could tell before I even used MothersTouch and this thermometer gave me a continuous accurate reading, the same 101.1 every time I placed it on her head! The other four gave me a the readings of 98.7, 99.0, 96.4, and 99.0. None had her accurate reading which I got three times over on MothersTouch. I loved it right away! And my daughter loved it because I didn’t have to stick the thermometer into her mouth. A win/win all the way around. I highly suggest everyone gets a MothersTouch Thermometer for your medicine cabinet today!
I have been given the opportunity to host a giveaway where one Dirty t Shirt readers can win a MothersTouch Thermometer. Please see rules below to enter to win today!