Paci-Partner Review And Giveaway
I wish I would have known about the next product in the Christmas Giveaway when I had my last baby. This too is a stroke of genius, check out the Paci-Partner.
The Paci-Partner was developed by Nurses and Respiratory Therapists who have over 51 combined years experience working with babies. Thier philosophy involves providing comfort and security to babies as well as moms and dads. Paci-Partner Inc has supported this philosophy by developing a product that allows the baby to maintain the pacifier within its reach, while the infant prop positions the baby and provides comfort. No more wedges to buy or pacifiers to find.
How it works (taken from the web):
Your Paci-Partner starter kit consists of two tubular positioning devices, three pacifiers and a draw stringed satchel. One tube positions your baby securely from behind, if desired, and the other tube supports your baby in front. Each tube comes with a cotton flannel sleeve, or cover. The sleeve for the front tube has straps that attach a custom-made pacifier. Three different pacifiers with different shaped nipples have been included so your baby can choose which one he or she prefers. Just position your baby comfortably with the pacifier situated at his or her mouth, and watch your baby do the rest!
I really wish i hadhad this for my last baby because I di d nothing but fight with those wedges and I lost track of how many times a night I had to get up just to put her binky back in her mouth. This is such a great idea and it is really designed well. And I have one in pink to give away to one lucky reader! Rules are below:
- MAIN RULE – Leave a comment telling me if you would be using this yourself or who you would give it to. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button on the top left sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and to the Paci-Partner website.
This Christmas Giveaway will run through midnight on December 14, with winner being announced the morning of the 15th. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and submitted to PRIZEYWinners as well as notified via email the first week of December. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.