Paperspring | Christmas Cards | Review and Giveaway
Paperspring was launched in 2008 by Charlie Chan Printing, a commercial printing company based in Los Angeles, California. Founded by none other than Charlie Chan (not the detective, just a regular guy who happened to be named “Charlie Chan”) in 1969, our humble printing company has produced beautiful print products for over 40 years. Our corporate clients include ESPN, Paramount, and the Westin hotels, to name a few.
In 2002, Charlie’s son, Hamilton, took over the family business after graduating from Harvard College and Harvard Law School and thoroughly burning out of the corporate lifestyle. He is now the proud father of two wonderful (and unruly) toddlers, and delights when they play with Paperspring products, marking them up with crayons and placing them all over the house. Today, Paperspring’s family of designers, project managers, programmers and presspeople aim to please our clients with our trademark and legendary standards of service and quality.
This holiday season when you are looking to make unique Christmas cards look no further than Paperspring. I was able to find a great picture of my family (which is very rare) and made our cards this year. Not only did I get a great holiday card from Paperspring but I am such a huge fan of their StickyStock paper and ordered some more of that, now my wall has expanded.
The above card is the Holiday Wreath: Green card and I had a lot of fun creating it as I was looking for a photo of us that kind of blended in the background color and this one worked perfectly! The card is actually a little longer than seen here but I cropped off my personal message and our names.
Another cool concept and one I will be using next year is the Digital Name Art holiday cards, they are very original indeed! These are two of my favorites:
I recommend Paperspring for all your card needs for the holidays and beyond. I have been given the opportunity to host a giveaway of a gift card for $60 to Paperspring for holiday cards this season. Please see rules below to enter to win today! Paperspring is also offering 20% off all holiday cards now through December 13. Use promo code DIRTYSHIRT at checkout!
- MAIN RULE – Go to Papersprings Holiday Cards and find a design that you like and come back and tell me in comments which you chose. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Add my Christmas button to your site and let me know you did in a separate comment (code is at the top of blog)
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste – Merry Christmas! @Jentifa is giving away a $60 Gift Code for Paperspring Holiday Cards! Check it out here http://bit.ly/5UU0VH. Then come back and leave the direct link to your tweet (go to your twitter account, click on the words when your tweet was sent (ie. 5 seconds ago) and copy and paste that link in comments.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This giveaway will run through midnight on December 7, with winner being announced the morning of December 8. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.