Paperspring | Review and Giveaway
Paperspring was launched in 2008 by Charlie Chan Printing, a commercial printing company based in Los Angeles, California. Founded by none other than Charlie Chan (not the detective, just a regular guy who happened to be named “Charlie Chan”) in 1969, our humble printing company has produced beautiful print products for over 40 years. Our corporate clients include ESPN, Paramount, and the Westin hotels, to name a few.
In 2002, Charlie’s son, Hamilton, took over the family business after graduating from Harvard College and Harvard Law School and thoroughly burning out of the corporate lifestyle. He is now the proud father of two wonderful (and unruly) toddlers, and delights when they play with Paperspring products, marking them up with crayons and placing them all over the house. Today, Paperspring’s family of designers, project managers, programmers and presspeople aim to please our clients with our trademark and legendary standards of service and quality.
I was so excited to be able to do a review of Paperspring and their products. I am always in need of thank you cards and stationary and the items they carried were so unique! I have nothing but good things to say about them and their products. I received a set of beautiful thank you cards and also one of the best inventions I have ever seen in a paper product. Keep reading to find out what it is…
Tiny Bouquet Thank You Cards – fun, personal, etc!
Your thank you’s deserve to be said in special way. This 5.5 x 4.25, Folded, Premium matte tiny bouquet personalized thank you card is sweet and full of freshness!
This card was just beautiful to me, simply beautiful. And I ended up just leaving the inside blank so I could add my own special words when I needed to use one. I love these cards and will definitely be getting more when I run low!
And now my favorite thing, I introduce you to StickyStock…
My words won’t do it justice, you really need to see it yourself to believe it and to love it like I do! Watch below:
Well????? What did you think, cool huh?!? I went a bit crazy with getting a few sheets of these with some of my favorite pictures of my kids. But once I had the product in my hand I knew that I didn’t go crazy enough. Now I am going through stacks of photos and photo files on my computer to get the cream of the crop and pictures that tell great stories of my kids and my family so I can get them put on StickyStock and make a collage wall in my house. I am super excited to accomplish this as I am such a picture person. I want to see my memories instead of have them on a computer disc or photo album. And the greatest thing about this is they come in different sizes and are very cost friendly!
- 4×6 – 0.49
- 5×7 – 0.99
- 8×10 – 1.99
- 11×17 – 3.99
I love this product and can’t wait to get to work on my wall. And guess what?!? The wonderful people over at Paperspring have allowed me to host a giveaway for $60 worth of products from their website. You can get stationary, thank you cards or start your very own StickyStock collage wall. And don’t forget that the holidays are coming up and they have a great selection of Photo Holiday Cards too. So, if you would like to win this awesome prize please see rules below to enter to win…
- MAIN RULE – Go to the Paperspring website and find a product that you like and come back and tell me in comments what it is. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste – @Jentifa is giving away $60 worth of Paperspring Products! Check it out here http://tinyurl.com/otctmf. Then come back and leave the direct link to your tweet (go to your twitter account, click on the words when your tweet was sent (ie. 5 seconds ago) and copy and paste that link in comments.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and to the Paperspring website.
This giveaway will run through midnight on August 29, with winner being announced the morning of August 30. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.