PinkProductWorld | Hot Pink Stethoscope/Sphygmomanometer Kit | Review and Giveaway
PinkProductWorld.com™, the e-store dedicated to supplying you with a variety of interesting “pink” products and supporting breast cancer research at the same time. Every sale of every product results in us making a cash contribution to breast cancer research. Some products have pink ribbons, most do not. Our focus is on practical products that look, “Pretty in Pink” with or without ribbons. But pink ribbon or not, every product sale here generates a contribution to the cause. Plus, for products which we designate as Double Pink™, it is even better – the manufacturer makes a contribution when we buy the item from them and we make a contribution when you buy the item from us. More research for every sales dollar!
Here’s a great clinical aneroid sphygmomanometer kit that will help you take accurate patient data. The kit includes a quality 1″ traditional Sprague 5-in-1 stethoscope in hot pink and an aneroid sphygmomanometer in a special pink ribbon pattern. The kit also includes a large matching zippered carrying case. Great for doctors, nurses or medical students. From Prestige Medical®, one of the world’s leading suppliers of quality clinical equipment and supplies.
The three items in the aneroid kit include:
- 1″ Sprague Stethoscope
- 1 Aneroid Sphygmomanometer (0-300mm)
- 1 Sphygmomanometer zippered carrying case
The aneroid sphygmomanometer fits neatly into the matching 10″ x 6″ x 2″ zippered carrying case. The flat case fits easily into a desk drawer or your day pack.
This product caught my eye as I was browsing the PinkProductWorld website, and I was so happy when I got the chance to review it. Now of course I did not review it as I am not a nurse but my sister is and she was the lucky recipient of this review. She works with new moms and babies right after they are born and she says she absolutely love this stethoscope and that it works better than the other three she has had, and she paid a pretty penny for her first two. She said this one is not only stylish but has crystal clear sound which of course is very important. She loves it and has recommended it to all the nurses at the hospital that she works at and has gotten quite a few compliments on the color and the bag when she has that around. “Two thumbs up from this nurse!” was her comment.
And I have been given the opportunity to give one Hot Pink Stethoscope/Sphygmomanometer Kit away to one lucky Dirty Shirt reader. Please see rules below to enter to win today. Would make a great gift for a nurse you may know.
- MAIN RULE – Tell me in comments who you will give this to if you are the winner. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste – @Jentifa is giving away a Hot Pink Stethoscope Kit! Check it out here http://bit.ly/8kF2EE. Then come back and leave the direct link to your tweet (go to your twitter account, click on the words when your tweet was sent (ie. 5 seconds ago) and copy and paste that link in comments. Or you can use the new Tweet button below this post in the Share area.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This giveaway will run through midnight on January 2, with winner being announced the morning of January 3. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.