Pledge Review And Giveaway
One of my all time favorite furniture polishers is Pledge. I remember always going to my grandmother’s house and smelling the lemon scent of Pledge on her newly polished table and cabinets. That has stuck with me as I grew up and started using Pledge myself.
Shine, restore, and refresh your wood furniture!
Pledge® Natural Beauty is ideal for quickly cleaning your wood furniture and wood surfaces. Its Anti-Dust™ formula keeps surfaces looking less dusty, longer. It removes dust, dirt, smudges, and common allergens like pet dander found in dust from your wood furniture in a flash. Plus, it protects against water damage and stains. Dusting with Pledge® leaves surfaces with no waxy buildup.
I recently received a can of Pledge to try out and I must say I still after these years it’s still the best and that lemony scent bring back so many childhood memories. And it still does the great job it has always done. And with it’s Anti-Dust formula it removes up to 84% of allergens from dust mites and pet dander found in dust.
It can also be used to add a great clean shine to Stainless Steel, Leather, Marble and Granite, which is one fact I did not know about it. My favorite thing about using Pledge though is that it doesn’t have a grimy build up on my nice wooden cabinets and tables. I will forever be a Pledge fan thanks to my grandma.
And I want to share a can of pledge with you. I have one can to give away to a Dirty Shirt reader. Rules are below:
- MAIN RULE – Go to the Pledge website and tell me another cleaning product you have used or would like to try. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button on the top left sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and to Pledge.
This giveaway will run through midnight on December 31, with winner being announced the morning of the January 1, 2009. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and submitted to PRIZEYWinners as well as notified via email the first week of December. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
This post was written for Family Review Network as part of a program by SC Johnson, who also supplied the product for review and giveaway