PopStar Guitar Review And Giveaway
Jam to the hottest hits this year with PopStar Guitar for the Wii. My family and I got the chance to review this game and we loved it. Not only did it offer us a fun way to spend time together but the songs ROCKED!
With cheering fans and backstage passes, this rhythm-action game gives you the chance to welcome to the stage your inner PopStar. In PopStar Guitar, players can adopt the role of a lead guitarist, help band-members become stars and eventually win the “Battle of the Bands” worldwide contest. The game features popular licensed music, performed by the original artists like Maroon 5, Fall Out Boy, Rihanna and many more! PopStar Guitar is complete with 25 visually stunning venues, 60 pop songs, 12 playable characters, 3 difficulty levels, and VIP vehicles to ride in style.
This is one fun game and don’t Fret you don’t need a guitar, this game comes with 2 AirG’s which fit right over your Wii remote. So you are raring to go!!!! I plyed this at my last party and all my guests had so much fun and loved the game!
Would you like a copy of PopStar Guitar for the Wii? If so, see below for the rules:
- MAIN RULE – Tell me in comments who you would give this game to. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button on the top left sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and the PopStar Guitar website.
This Christmas Giveaway will run through midnight on December 20, with winner being announced the morning of the 21st. Because of how close this is to Christmas, I can not guarantee shipping before Christmas Day, either for myself or for the companies that will be shipping the prizes. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and submitted to PRIZEYWinners as well as notified via email the first week of December. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.