Reduce Water Week | Review and Giveaway
Reduce™, a series of eco-friendly products invented by BaseBrands, can help you minimize your carbon footprint on the environment every day – without compromising convenience or cost. Whether you want to reduce bottles, reduce trips to the dumpster or reduce non-biodegradable waste, our solutions make it easier – and more eco-friendly – to do the things you do every day.
What a great company! I love that people are taking notice of our environment and taking steps to make it better. I was recently sent the Water Week product from Reduce to review and I love what this does and doesn’t do, add garbage to our Earth.
I am a big water drinker and constantly drink from plastic water bottles when I am on the go or plastic cups while I am at home. I no longer need to do that with the Water Week system. You can take WaterWeek™ with you wherever go. You just fill them up, place them in your refrigerator (they don’t take up a lot of room) and then take one to go, or even if you just want to stay at home. It is the perfect way to reduce plastic water bottles.
Why reduce the plastic use? Because more than 25 million plastic bottles are thrown away everyday. EVERYDAY! That will take about 1,000 year to biodegreade in landfills.
So using this set of five reusable water bottles makes sense. You can have water AND you help our environment by reducing all the plastic waste.
I love this system and have been using it for the past few weeks and I won’t be going back to plastic bottles again. It is convenient, and eco-friendly and that is my favorite thing about the Water Week by Reduce. And I am excited to say that I have been given the chance to host a giveaway of one of the Water Week Systems to one lucky Dirty Shirt reader. See rules below to win one today! And don’t forget to check out some of the other great products Reduce has on their website.
- MAIN RULE – Tell me in comments one thing you do to help our environment. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. Please leave direct URL in comments so I can check or click Tweet button at the top of this post (next to title) and add @jentifa to it.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This giveaway will run through midnight on July 31, with winner being announced the morning of August 1. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.