Relaxation Designs Review And Giveaway
The next product in the Christmas Giveaway, is sheer genius. It’s one of those products where you stop and think to yourself, “Now why didn’t I think of that?” I would love for you all to see this product. Here is Relaxation Designs Coffee Table Ottoman.
Eric Elan, President of Relaxation Designs, is known amongst his friends as a champion napper. During his college years he needed to find a way to comfortably doze on the couch – without waking up to painful heel indentations. So, he created the Coffee Table Ottoman. The lightweight, crescent-shaped cushion made from high-quality memory foam allows you to put your feet up in style.
Now if you are like me I am constantly hounding the kids to get their feet off the table. Well this product will help your kids keep their feet ON the table and after you try it you won’t mind! With its simple, elegant design, the Coffee Table Ottoman offers portability and comfort in every room of the house. As your feet sink into the memory foam, relax and enjoy!
I will have to say that this is really comfortable! In the past I have tried putting a pillow doubled up under my feet and all that accomplished was me trying to keep it from sliding all over the table. And I have just put my feet up (shh! don’t tell the kids), only to have that nasty mark on the back of my ankles from the table. There is something to be said for kicking your shoes off and propping them up on the Coffee Table Ottoman, and feel your feet sink into the memory foam.
The wonderful people at Relaxation Designs have donated a Coffee Table Ottoman in Brown for me to give to one of my readers. Enter to win below, your feet will thank you!
- MAIN RULE – List one way that you relax and take time for yourself. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button on the top left sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and Relaxation Designs website.
This Christmas Giveaway will run through the month of November ending at midnight on November 30th. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and submitted to PRIZEYWinners as well as notified via email the first week of December. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.