Scandle Review And Giveaway
Imagine a candle that looks and smells as beautiful on your skin as it does when you light it. The Scandle Body Massage Candle is a world apart from any body massage candle or body massage oil you’ll ever try.The Scandle Body Massage Candle is a fragrant hand-poured body massage candle that, when burned, melts to create a healthy body massage oil that can be used to enhance the health of your skin. Not only, is The Scandle Body Massage Candle healthy for your skin, but it is also healthy for the environment…emitting less soot and toxins into the environment than parrafin candles.
The Scandle Body Massage Candle is perfect as a body moisturizer, warm body massage oil, or as a soothing Vitamin E rich lotion for manicures and pedicures.
I love the Scandle Body Candle A LOT! “A candle never felt so good” is a perfect slogan for this company. Here is a little information about the Scandle:
The Scandle is a candle that burns at 2 degrees above body temperature that produces a soothing oil that can then be used for massages, manicures, pedicures or as a daily moisturizer. How clever is that? And the best thing is they are made from 100% natural ingredients including soy butter, shea butter, jojoba, & vitamin E.
Scandle Body Candles come in the following scents – Lavender, Gardenia, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Eucalyptus, Hummingbird, Margarita, Love Spell, Sage & Citrus, Oatmeal Milk & Honey, Green Tea & Aloe, Honeysuckle and Sex on the Beach, Fig & Brown Sugar, and Unscented.
Scandle Essential Body Candles come in the following blends:
- Calming Blend – Calm the mind and senses with pure French lavender essential oils.
- Healing Blend – A favorite for pedicures and back acne treatments. Infused with tea tree & lemongrass essential oils.
- Detoxifying Blend – Sophisticated blend of basil, cedar wood cypress, grapefruit, juniper, lemon, orange, rosemary, and oregano.
- Uplifting Blend – Uplift the body, mind & soul. A wonderful blend of pink grapefruit and spearmint essential oils.
- Sensual Blend – Proprietary blend of essential oils including geranium.
And what better thing to have for the Valentine’s holiday then a candle that you can use as a massage oil. Now that is a way to pamper yourself! The Scandle comes in a refillable ceramic container or to have them on hand when you are on the go they come in a 4oz. Travel Tin. I am going to stock up on theses as they are a wonderful product that I enjoyed very much!
As a entry to the Valentine’s Day Gift Guide I am pleased that the great people over at Scandle have offered one Dirty Shirt reader a Scandle of their very own. The Scandle chosen for the winner will be the company’s choice of scent. Please see rules below to enter:
- MAIN RULE – Tell me in comments which scent is your favorite from the following: Lavender, Gardenia, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Eucalyptus, Hummingbird, Margarita, Love Spell, Sage & Citrus, Oatmeal Milk & Honey, Green Tea & Aloe, Honeysuckle and Sex on the Beach, Fig & Brown Sugar, and Unscented (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry for Tweeting about this giveaway. Please leave direct URL in comments so I can check.
- 1 Extra Entry for subscribing to or being a subscriber of The Classy Closet. Let me know in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry for subscribing to or being a subscriber of A Busy Mommy On The Go. Let me know in a separate comment.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and to the Scandle website.
This giveaway will run through midnight on February 23, with winner being announced the morning of February 24. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.