SeaWorld’s 2012 Christmas Celebration | Family Four Pack of Single-Day Park Admission Giveaway
Item Reviewed: 2012 Christmas Celebration
Item Given Away: Family Four Pack of Single-Day Park Admission
Start Date: November 28
End Date: December 9
Waves of holiday spirit splash over the park during SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration. Carols fill the air, a sparkling sea of trees light up the water and skaters dance on ice. Here in a wintery, watery wonderland, guests can journey to the North Pole on THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience, share a smile with a sea lion, and enjoy stunning live shows inspired by the natural world. With everything from elves to Elmo, and from Santa to Shamu, SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is where the season meets the sea. Events take place on select dates November 17 through December 31, 2012.
Returning Seasonal Favorites Include: Families and friends can once again enjoy the spirit of Christmas during SeaWorld’s holiday-themed shows and festivities:
- O Wondrous Night tells the greatest story never told, with more than 30 carols, based upon the Christmas Story and told through the eyes of a variety of live animals. Everyone will be entertained by this touching, light-hearted and glorious celebration featuring a host of angels, animals and the true glory of Christmas. And new this year, guests will have the opportunity to take photos with some of the stars from the show!
- Winter Wonderland on Ice is an ice skating extravaganza where Christmas comes to life through towering water fountains, magnificent fireworks and some of the most talented ice skaters in the world. This is a don’t-miss, holiday sensation.
- SeaWorld invites guests to experience the grace and beauty of our Shamu family at Shamu Stadium, during the night-time show, Shamu Christmas…Miracles. Thrilling seasonal music rings out as whales soar through the air in a performance that will take the audience on a stirring voyage into the heart of the holidays.
- Clyde and Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas features Santa’s helpers, Clyde and Seamore, who are bringing their own brand of comedy to Christmas this year. Our loveable sea lions, along with a few mischievous otters, a comical elf, and a wintery walrus or two, search for Santa.
- A Sesame Street Christmas is a festive and fun musical celebration that will have the little ones smiling all the way home. Through dance, laughter, and interactive sing-a-longs, Elmo, Telly Monster and the rest of Abby Cadabby’s Sesame Street friends teach her what Christmas means to them.
- SeaWorld celebrates the season during Holiday Reflections: Fireworks and Fountains Finale, with soaring fountains, dazzling lights, and festive fireworks, choreographed to joyous holiday musical favorites. Experience a wondrous SeaWorld Christmas connection that lights the night.
- All Aboard! At the park’s Wild Arctic attraction, guests embark on a heart-warming journey to the North Pole aboard THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience, based on the film from Warner Bros. Pictures and Shangri-La Entertainment, inspired by the beloved Caldecott Medal children’s book by Chris Van Allsburg. Discover the sights, sounds, and smells of the season as family and friends are immersed in the dazzling wonder of this beloved holiday classic. Upon arrival at the North Pole, guests can meet Santa Claus himself, and encounter astounding animals in a wintery wonderland.
- *New* this year is Show Express, which provides guests with reserved seating at all of SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration’s shows, plus front-of-the-line access to THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience, All-Day Dining Deal and a complimentary holiday photo.
In addition to the incredible seasonal shows and attractions, the amazing Sea of Trees includes more than 100 massive trees, each sparkling, lighted and choreographed to classic holiday tunes, making a dramatic display around SeaWorld’s center lake.
The Christmas Market, located on the park’s Bayside Pathway, features unique artisans and culinary delights. At this festive, bustling market, guests can find one-of-a-kind gifts and dine on scrumptious holiday delights.
Plus, enjoy a delicious dinner of Christmas favorites with Santa and Mrs. Claus during Santa’s Fireside Feast, a charming, warm-hearted holiday experience. Meet Santa himself, and listen to a classic holiday poem told onstage as never before to create Christmas memories that will last a lifetime. This sumptuous, all-you-can-eat seasonal meal takes place weekends of SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration. Reservations are required, and include reserved seating at select holiday shows. To book your reservation, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
Our SeaWorld Christmas Celebration
My family loves Christmas at SeaWorld and this year it was even better! We started it off by having dinner at Santa’s Fireside Feast which was the perfect way to kick off our night, my youngest daughter was so excited to see all the decorations and meet one of Santa’s Elves and then the big man himself. I loved seeing the Christmas twinkle in her eyes! The food was delicious and we all filled up pretty quick on turkey and mashed potatoes. We even got to sample Mrs. Claus’s cookies at the end of the meal. My favorite things from this meal were my daughters excitement at everything going on to the picture we got to remember our special dinner by(photo at the top, which was taken as each family arrived).
After dinner we walked around taking in all the holiday lights and decorations when we ran across something I just had to do! A huge snow globe was a place you could get your picture taken in. I was super excited about that and I wanted both my daughter’s and husband to do it with me, but my oldest didn’t want to because everyone was stopping to watch so I decided it should just be me and my five year old. We walked in and we were throwing snow all over the place for our pictures. I think I found a few pieces in my bed the next morning, lol, we were covered in it! We had so much fun doing the quick photo shoot and it gave us a picture I love to add to my holiday decorations.
After that we shopped at the Christmas Market and headed off to see the Polar Express, a place my daughters love. My youngest even saw Santa again and she commented on how busy he was being at everything that night. Ah, to be young again! We capped our night off with the Holiday Reflections fireworks show which was spectacular! We had a full night of fun and made new memories to last us until next year
If you are headed to Orlando for the holidays you MUST check out SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration, it is the best holiday tradition for my family and I and we always have so much fun!
I have been given the opportunity to host a giveaway where one lucky Dirty t Shirt reader can win a Family 4-pack of Single Day Admission to SeaWorld so you and your family can experience the wonderful holiday season at SeaWorld. Please see rules below to enter to win today! Please note that tickets are valid for one-time use before December 31, 2012. E-ticket confirmations will be sent directly to winner.
Tickets to SeaWorld’s 2012 Christmas Celebration were given to my family to experience all SeaWorld has to offer during the holidays. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.