Serah’s Handmade Soaps Review and Giveaway
For the next entry into the Christmas Giveaway I bring you Serah’s Handmade Soaps.
I have just recently run across some of the best smelling soaps I have ever smelled. Seriously!! And not only is the scent amazing but the way they are designed is too. They have soaps for all occasions like Baby Showers (this one is so unique), Birthdays, Mother’s Day, Christmas and Valentine’s Day. And the packaging is so adorable!
Below is an excerpt from their website:
Serah’s soaps are each beautifully handcrafted using some of the finest natural and organic ingredients with fragrances and colorants carefully added. Each bar of soap is handcrafted by human hands…no factories! Our soap doesn’t strip your skin of its natural oils. That means your skin is left feeling softer and smoother as opposed to dry and itchy when using commercial bars of soap. Commercial soap usually has the glycerin removed to make a harder bar of soap and the glycerin is sold separately, sometimes showing up in skin moisturizers that remedy the damage done by drying soaps.
So how would you like the chance to win some of Serah’s Handmade Soaps? I have a generous donation of not one but two of their beautiful Cupcake Soaps in the Creamsicle fragrance. Rules are below:
- MAIN RULE – Go to the Serah’s website and tell me your favorite fragrance that they have and come back here and post in comments what it is. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Place my Christmas Giveaway button on your side bar and leave a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button on the top left sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and the Serah’s website.
This Christmas Giveaway will run through the month of November ending at midnight on November 30th. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and submitted to PRIZEYWinners as well as notified via email the first week of December. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.