Simplify Your First Week Back with Kraft Foods | Review and Giveaway
Company: Kraft Foods
Item Reviewed: First Week Back with Kraft Foods Gift Pack
Item Given Away: First Week Back with Kraft Foods Gift Pack
Start Date: August 13
End Date: August 28
Kraft Foods is bringing together five of your favorite brands to help ensure you have lunch time, snack time and dinner covered during your children’s first week back!
I know for me I need all the help I can get as I will literally be going off in two different directions in fairly rapid succession on a regular basis this school year with one daughter in middle school and the other in elementary school. Which means drop offs and pick ups will be hectic and I have no idea how all that will affect dinner time. But, Kraft Foods has come to my rescue and will make things so much easier my first week back in the swing of things.
With their gift pack that they put together I will have drinks for the kids lunch with Capri Sun, cookies for their snacks, a centralized place that I can have my ongoing meals planned out and a quick and easy dinner with Velveeta, a favorite brand in my house!
I am so happy that I can share this great gift pack with a giveaway for one lucky Dirty t Shirt reader. Please see rules below to enter the gift pack shown below.
First Week Back with Kraft Foods Gift Pack Includes:
- CAPRI SUN Super V Fruit and Vegetable Juice Drink(Fruit Punch): CAPRI SUN Super V is a new refreshing fruit & vegetable juice drink that kids will enjoy and moms will feel good about serving. The new ready-to-drink beverage, which comes in the popular CAPRI SUN pouch, contains a combined serving of fruits and vegetables (3/4 from fruit juice and 1/4 from vegetable juice) and is a good source of fiber, offering a perfect blend of nutrition, great taste and “kid cool.”
- LUNCHABLES with Smoothie: New Turkey and Cheddar Sub Sandwich with Chiquita® Strawberry Banana Smoothie and Double Stuf OREO cookies is the perfect first-day lunch time option that combines all of your kids’ favorites! You can also try the new Chicken Strips and Deep Dish Pizza options to add some variety to lunchtime! Also, look out for more exciting Lunchables news coming your way next month directly from the Lunchables team J
- JELL-O with Mix-Ins Pudding Packs: Feed your family a snack you can feel good about with new JELL-O with Mix-Ins. Mix your favorite toppings into your favorite pudding flavors to create your new favorite dessert. Kids will love trying the six fun flavors like Strawberry Shortcake, OREO Dirt Cup, Birthday Cake, German Chocolate Cake, Turtle Sundae and Banana Caramel Pie. And you’ll love that they’re made with real milk.
- CHIPS AHOY!: Whether it’s packed as a surprise lunchbox treat or with some milk after school— you’ll love CHIPS AHOY! Chewy Gooey Caramel and Chewy CHIPS AHOY! made with Reese’s ® Peanut Butter Cups. One, infused with a soft caramel inside, the other, a chewy treat packed with Reese’s ® Peanut Butter cup pieces.
- New! VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS Dinner Kits in Creamy Beef Stroganoff and Lasagna: Craft your family a quick, easy, molten and melty dinner made with the liquid gold of VELVEETA. Wield your skillet and one pound of ground beef to forge a feast of new Creamy Beef Stroganoff, with premium seasonings, curly ribbon pasta, and creamy VELVEETA cheese sauce. Or, forge VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS Lasagna by smiting together one pound of ground beef, lasagna noodles, red sauce and premium seasonings together with the liquid gold of VELVEETA.
- meal planner pad
- calendar stickers
- memo pad
- sweat-free ice pack
- crazy straws
- hand sanitizer
Kraft Foods is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me and has provided me with a gift of equal value for review. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by The Dirty t Shirt.