simplyneutral Review And Giveaway
I have been trying to become a greener person over the last few months. I have become more aware of what needs to be turned off and what needs to be recycled. In doing all this I have started looking into greener cleaners. And I was in luck, they found me! After receiving my cleaners I set to work on my house. And let me say that the cleaners really work, they cut through grease leave no streaks.
A little about simplyneutral:
Many conventional cleaning products contain toxic ingredients that aren’t properly regulated or disclosed. These toxic ingredients include chemicals, fragrances, and dyes that can be irritating to our eyes, skin, and respiratory tract. Many experts believe repeated low-level exposure to these chemicals can cause asthma, allergies, and cancer.
An unhappy planet
Besides being hazardous to our health, these chemicals are also tough on the environment. The manufacture, use, and disposal of these products release dangerous amounts of toxins into the air, land, and water. Because many of these chemicals biodegrade so slowly, they can remain in the soil and water for hundreds of years. The result is a long string of damaging effects on our ecosystem.
How we’re different
We spent months working with different chemists to find an effective alternative to commercial cleaning products. One that’s safe, natural, and non-toxic, yet cuts through stains, grease, and dirt.
The cleaning agents we ultimately chose are derived from corn sugar and palm kernel oil. They biodegrade rapidly, making them safe for the environment. In fact, they’re so gentle, they’re ideal for people with asthma, allergies, and multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS).
But, what’s even more amazing is the way they clean. Once you try our product, you’ll agree.
- They were designed for those with asthma, allergies, and multiple chemical sensitivities. They should be used by all due to hidden long term effects!
- Packaged in 100% Post Consumer Recycled Plastic Bottles. 80% less energy is used in the manufacturing process compared to virgin plastic bottles
- simplyneutral does not use fragrances, we only use pure essential oils. Fragrance is the fifth most common allergen in the world. One fragrance mixture can have up to 150 different chemicals. The chemicals would not have to be disclosed due to proprietary reasons.
- Dyes are not used in any of our cleaners because we have nothing to hide.
The above set is simplyneutral all-purpose cleaner in a wonderful tea tree + citrus scent, simplyneutral non-abrasive cleanser in the same tea tree + citrus scent and the Collapsible Chicobag.
- all-purpose cleaner – get rid of the dirt, without replacing it with harsh chemicals. Our non-toxic cleaner is gentle on you and the environment, but tough on soap scum and grime. It contains cleaning agents derived from corn sugar and palm kernel oil. Plus, pure essential oils. And, that’s it. For something so pure and simple, you’ll be amazed at how great it cleans up sinks, counter tops, walls, tubs, toilets, porcelain, tile, floors, and more.
- non-abrasive cleanser – our cleanser may be tough, but it’s not afraid to show its gentle side. It packs the cleaning muscle of a powerful scrub, yet its mild formula is safe enough for cleaning food prep areas. And, it won’t scratch even “delicate” surfaces like glass stove tops, porcelain, or stainless steel appliances.
- Collapsible Chicobag – this bag is perfect for everyday quick stops because it fits so easily into a pocket or a purse. When collapsed and tucked into its integrated pouch, it measures only 3” x 4”. Unfolded, it expands to 18” x 18”. It’s made from durable woven nylon and holds up 20 pounds. It also features a carabineer for your belt loop, back pack, or key chain.
All these cleaning products really do make a difference in one’s environment. For your health and for the health of those around you. The lovely ladies at simplyneutral want to offer that to one of The Dirty Shirt’s readers. So the set above will be going to one lucky reader, and as always rules are below:
- MAIN RULE – Tell me in comments one green thing you are trying to be better at. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button on the top left sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and to the simplyneutral website.
This Christmas Giveaway will run through midnight on December 14, with winner being announced the morning of the 15th. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and submitted to PRIZEYWinners as well as notified via email the first week of December. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.