Summer Grilling With Crisco And Coleman | Review and Giveaway
Company: The J.M. Smucker Company
Item Received: Coleman Grill & Crisco Gift Bag
Item Given Away: Coleman Grill & Crisco Gift Bag
Start Date: July 2
End Date: July 16
Since its introduction in 1911, Crisco® has revolutionized the way food is prepared and the way it tastes. From being the first shortening product made entirely of vegetable oil to creating the first cooking oil that was promoted for its light taste, Crisco has been making life in the kitchen more delicious for years.
Crisco brings to mind homemade, down-home, and traditional meals. It is recognized, comfortable, and trusted across generations, yet it is simple and unadorned. It brings about a certain pride in meal creation and attainable excellence in cooking.
The Simple Touch™ Click & Go nozzle simply twists and clicks to open and close. The nozzle has a broader surface, which makes for easier handling and eliminates breakage commonly associated with standard spray can nozzles.
All Crisco sprays are alcohol-free for fat-free cooking and the Original, Butter flavor and Olive Oil sprays feature the Simple Touch™ Click & Go nozzle.
W.C. Coleman could see the light for the darkness. The young salesman was taking a stroll after a hard day’s work selling typewriters, and spotted a new type of lamplight in a drugstore window in Brockton, Alabama. This new light burned with a strong, steady white flame and was fueled by gasoline. The standard lamp of the era burned kerosene and produced a smoky, flickering, yellowish light. W.C. was stricken with very poor eyesight, and was very interested in this new, steady white light that enabled him to read even the smallest print in books and on medicine bottles. Coleman saw potential in the new light, and through his vision a new company was born that would put America’s farms and ranches in a new light, and would eventually make his name synonymous with outdoor fun.
- Portable propane grill with 285 sq inch grilling surface
- Operates on a 16.4 oz Coleman propane cylinder (not included). Adaptable to 20 lb. tank (adapter and hose not included)
- Authentic open-flame, drip-through grilling
- 16,000 BTUs in a fully adjustable single-tube burner
- Use with detachable legs or on a tabletop
- InstaStart™ push button ignition for easy, matchless lighting
- Detachable side shelves
I love using Crisco in my everyday cooking and baking, not only does it make my food not stick but it adds flavor to my dishes that only Crisco can. From way back making cookies with my grandma to now and me making cookies with my kids it is one brand that has been around and is so very trusted.
Coleman is another of those trusted brands, one that through generations has been on almost all my families camping trips, in fact it is a brand that is a major part of my hurricane supplies. I have Coleman lanterns, tents and airbeds among other things. The LE RoadTrip LE Grill will now be added to that as in the past we have lost power during these storms and having a grill to cook on is a major plus! I am only happy to add it to my Coleman Gear!
Both of these brands are major players in my everyday life and with grilling season here it is only natural to bring them together. The RoadTrip LE Grill is a great, portable grill that we have taken to a local park for a family BBQ and it works perfectly for all our grilling needs. That is why I am so excited to be able to offer an amazing giveaway for one very lucky Dirty Shirt Reader.
I am giving away the following:
- Coleman Roadtrip LE Grill (ARV $160) (see image of grill above)
- Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Crisco Olive Oil Spray
- Crisco Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Crisco re-usable shopping bag
- Crisco grilling tongs
- Crisco hot pad
- Crisco basting brush
Please see rules below to enter to win today!!! Good Luck!!!
- MAIN RULE – Tell me in comments what your favorite grilled recipe is. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in header) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste – @Jentifa is giving away A Summer Grilling Prize Pack Including a Coleman Grill & Crisco Products! Check it out here http://bit.ly/9aqyIY. Then come back and leave the direct link to your tweet (go to your twitter account, click on the words when your tweet was sent (ie. 5 seconds ago) and copy and paste that link in comments.
- 1 Extra Entry – Friend me on Google Friend Connect on sidebar and leave a separate comment that you did.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog.
This giveaway will run through midnight on July 16, with winner being announced the morning of July 17. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.