Swingset Mamas Review And Giveaway
The next entry into the Christmas Giveaway is from a great duo of mamas who really know how to get the kids moving! I bring you the Swingset Mamas….
They are two rockin’ moms, whose music has spawned an avid network of fans including children, parents and educators. This song-writing and performing duo are keyboard player Marlowe Bechmann and guitarist Lizzie Swan, who infuse their playful, inspiring tunes with their own mom-tested wisdom – making everyday activities fun for the whole family!
The Swingset Mamas are so much fun! My toddler wants to watch their DVD everyday and she really gets down with dancing when its on. Our favorite song is Colors of the Rainbow and even my 9 year old knows all the lyrics and sings along too. The Swing, Dance and Sing DVD is great family fun, that will get all your kids together and parents too, to sing and dance and just plain have fun!
Because the Swingset Mamas are great entertainers, and children, parents and educators love them, they have won some pretty impressive awards for all their hard work. Here they are:
- 2008 Parents Choice Fun Stuff Award for their Swing, Dance and Sing DVD
- 2008 iParenting Media Award for Best Product in Home Video DVD category
- Dove Foundation – 2008 Family Approval Rating for their DVD
- 2008 Best of the Gold Coast Connecticut – “Best Romper Rock”
- 2008 NAPPA Honors Award – for their DVD
- 2006 iParenting Media Award for Outstanding Audio product for “Dance Around The House” CD
- And Many Education Distinctions and Television and Radio Appearances
Their song “Sunscreen Dance” was selected by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for use in its national Sunwise educational program, and their song “Buckle-Up” has been featured in the top 40 lists on SIRIUS satellite radio Kids Stuff channel 116. Recently, they wrote the song “If I Became the President” and produced an inspiring video with the aim of bringing people together in this divisive election process.
So you see you and your children can have hours of singing, dancing fun while listening to and watching the Swingset Mamas “Swing, Dance and Sing” DVD! And they have been very kind and offered on of my readers one of their Swing, Dance and Sing DVDs for their very own. So if you would like this copy please see rules below:
- MAIN RULE – Go to the Swingset Mamas website and tell me one thing you learned about either Mama. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button on the top left sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and the Swingset Mamas website.
This Christmas Giveaway will run through midnight on December 20, with winner being announced the morning of the 21st. Because of how close this is to Christmas, I can not guarantee shipping before Christmas Day, either for myself or for the companies that will be shipping the prizes. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and submitted to PRIZEYWinners as well as notified via email the first week of December. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.