The Cupcakes Club Review And Giveaway
The Cupcakes Club is all about fun times and celebrating the girl you are today and the girl you can be tomorrow! What makes a Cupcakes girl extra special? The secret is wholesome goodness found inside each one. The Cupcakes Club are girls with all the right ingredients.
The Cupcakes Club is an online book club for young girls, started by a grade school teacher intent on encouraging her students to read. She conceived and began writing the Cupcakes Clubs books and through her students’ response to the them, as well as their interest in the Internet, inspired the idea of the online club. Website members get Cupcakes Club books in the mail, as well as access to book discussions, character blogs, fun games and activities, gifts and more. The focus of both the website and the books are to engage girls in wholesome, fun reading as well as give them a safe, monitored website that they can visit and interact with others. It is a great way for girls to identify with good role models, deal with age-relevant issues, have fun and get involved in reading.
My daughter received the V.I.C. (very important cupcake) membership and immediately fell in love with the books. Her favorite character is Summer, because she plays soccer and that is what my daughter wants to play. She sat down with Summers book Shakin up Soccer, Summer Style and couldn’t put it down. I love to see her read and I think the Cupcakes Club books are the perfect books for where she is as a girl right now.
Their website offers games, shopping, delights and more, like each girls very own blog. You can sign up to become a membership today by logging on to www.thecupcakesclub.com or you can join by clicking the banner at the top of this article. In each V.I.C. membership you get:
- 2 books from the The Cupcakes Clubs series
- A Cupcakes t-shirt
- Access to the website
This is a great gift to give your daughter, niece, granddaughter, and it truly gives back, as I believe reading is so very important! And what do you say to a little Cupcakes Club gift to help you make the decision to join the club? I have the Cupcakes Club alarm clock to give away to a Dirty Shirt reader. See rules below image:
- MAIN RULE – Tell me in comments who you will give this alarm clock to. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry for Tweeting about this giveaway. Please leave direct URL in comments so I can check.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and to The Cupcakes Club website.
This giveaway will run through midnight on January 28, with winner being announced the morning of January 29. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and submitted to PRIZEYWinners as well as notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.