The Power of OneNote in Office 365 Home Premium Review and Giveaway
Company: Microsoft/One2One Network
Item Reviewed: Office 365 Home Premium
Item Given Away: One-year subscription (US $99.99 value) of Office 365 Home Premium
Start Date: June 10
End Date: June 25
Office 365 Home Premium Includes:
- The latest and most complete set of Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access
- One license for the entire household to use Office on up to five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs or Macs, and get Office on Demand from any Internet-connected PC2
- An additional 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage, nearly three times the amount available with a free SkyDrive account
- 60 free Skype world calling minutes per month to call mobile phones, landlines or PCs around the world3
- Future upgrades, so you always use the latest time-saving technology
- Fast, fluid design that responds to touch and stylus as naturally as it does to keyboard and mouse
- Automatic save to SkyDrive, so your documents — and even your personal settings — are always available from virtually anywhere and on your favorite devices
Focus On My Favorite
I am loving the new Office 365 Home Premium and I am thrilled to have an all around solid set of tools to use in my everyday life. I track our budget on Excel, create things in Word and PowerPoint and I love how easy these products are to use and that I can gain access to them wherever I am but today I am going to focus on OneNote. OneNote is a brilliant product that I use all day everyday. I keep a notebook for my blogging work, a notebook for my recipes and shopping lists, a notebook of birthdays with gifts I will be getting and my latest is a notebook for travel.
Now so far we haven’t gone anywhere for a summer trip however we are using a new travel notebook to plan our ultimate trip to Hawaii. We have a page for all recreation that we want to do which include costs, time commitments and more, a page for our budget including a low end budget to go by if we are in a pinch as well as our dream “We have to do everything” wish list of places to see and things to do. And the best part of all this planning is using OneNote to create it all because it goes straight to SkyDrive where I can access it anywhere and share it with those involved in the planning process. I even have a section saved for all the pictures and thoughts on everything we do while in Hawaii. I can’t ask for a better, well rounded program to do all my planning in.
As a family we are really enjoying our planning time and all agree that using the OneNote Travel Notebook has been a huge help in getting things organized. We love it!!! And I have great news for you all! I have been given the opportunity to host a giveaway of a One-year subscription (US $99.99 value) of Office 365 Home Premium. Trust me when I say you NEED this program! You will love it as much as I do! Please see rules below to enter to win today!
Images above are not from my notebook they were provided for my use.
This is a sponsored post from One2One Network and Microsoft Office 365. All opinions stated are 100% my own.