The Wave Board Review And Giveaway
The Wave® (in-line board) is the first in its line of Street Surfing™ boards designed to “surf the streets.” It combines the motions of surfing, snowboarding and skateboarding to create a fresh edgy ride and a great gift for your tween or teen.
THE WAVE’S™ SPECIAL FEATURES:
- Traction plates for extra grip
- Sloped nose and tail makes it easier to do tricks
- Castors that turn 360 degrees providing amazing control-easy front side 360’s, backside 360’s and 180’s
- Heavy duty spring-oriented torsion bar promotes the self propelled “S” shaped movement of THE WAVE™
“The Wave is the number one activity for kids who crave the feelings of freedom and independence and for the parents who have trouble getting their children off the couch,” stated Luis Calderin, Street Surfing’s director of marketing. “It’s a fun, edgy ride and is so easy to learn that you can carve curves in a matter of minutes.”
My son absolutely loves his Wave Board and loves to learn new tricks on it all the time. And lately my daughter has been showing an interest in this and I was so happy to see that they have the Wave Ripple for the younger kids. Now she can ride along with her big brother and learn “the ropes” from him. (Always use safety gear when street surfing)
With its newly given award, The Toy Insider Hot 20 2008 Award, it is going to be one of the most sought after toys for this holiday season! And guess what? I have one Wave Board from the Checker Board collection, (The Checker board plate has a skull design) to giveaway to one of my readers, and it is sure to bring a smile to your child’s face!
- MAIN RULE – Go to the Street Surfing website and come back and leave a comment telling me who you would give this to AND which design is your favorite. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button on the top left sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and to the Street Surfing website.
This Christmas Giveaway will run through midnight on December 7, with winner being announced the morning of the 8th. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and submitted to PRIZEYWinners as well as notified via email the first week of December. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.