Thorlos Experia Review And Giveaway
Experia eliminates all but the essential Thorlos exclusive thin cushion padding, which is sculpted and contoured to match the foot’s natural ball and heel strike pattern. The result is protection without weight and an aero-dynamic fit that hugs your foot.
The special sculpted Thorlo pads at the ball and heel provide protection from shear and impact where needed. Coolmax enhanced performance in these areas provide maximum moisture management.
Ultra lightweight sock frame made of Nylon covered Lycra provides a contoured, aerodynamic, glove-like fit. Mesh design for weight reduction and maximum breathability. These socks also have a Achilles Tendon pad that protects from rubbing and chafing, while functioning as a heel lock and designed for additional durability.
Have you ever heard that saying once you tried something you never go back? Well my friends, these socks are the ones that will make you never want to go back to the plain old, boring, sweaty, thin socks you used to wear before. After trying on a pair of these I was in heaven, and I had a nice little bounce in my step due to the padding. These socks are Designed for: High performance runners, cyclists, hikers and fitness walkers who prefer a minimal amount of foot protection. I recently used these on one of my excursions to the local theme park and I tell you what, I had not foot discomfort walking around like I usually do and my feet weren’t killing me when I got home. I loved having the padding and not having a damp sock from sweating. I recommend these socks to everyone, like I said once you have tried these socks you will not want to go back to regular socks!
And the wonderful people over at Thorlos would like my readers to experience these amazing socks too and have offered me the chance to give two winners their very own pair of Experia socks and you get to choose from these awesome colors:
Experia come pink, lime, orange, yellow, royal, and black
- MAIN RULE – Tell me in comments which color you would choose if you are one of the winners. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed or by email (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Favorite The Dirty Shirt in Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow me on Twitter (button in subscribe section on on the right sidebar) and let me know your Twitter name in a separate comment
- 1 Extra Entry for Tweeting about this giveaway. Please leave direct URL in comments so I can check.
- 2 Extra Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and to Thorlos website.
This giveaway will run through midnight on April 7, with winner being announced the morning of April 8. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.